Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admin, what is the future plan for the game?

Hi all,

Had played the game for about 2 months now. Wonder what is the future plan for the game.

In the immediate future however, wish the Admin will look into the followings:-

1. the world is not round(I feel so) if u can't sail continuously (w/o interface) from the Pacific to the Atlantic, to the Indian Oceans and to the Pacific and vice versa.

2. the world map is incomplete, eg New Zealand is not on the map.

3. will there be some harbours/cities on NZ, Australia, Guam, Hawaii, North and South America(beside Tortue)(like the Uncharted Waters (classic Koei RPG ))?

4. can make the wind power level not less than 6? (anything less make the game draggy and tired and cursing and swearing and .......... lolz)

5. plz make the stupid storms appear less frequent(or not at all..)... they r nothing but irritants

Overall, I quite like the game!!!

tyvm

Comments

• HototHotot Member UncommonPosts: 20
    This game is an attempted translation of a Korean game, which is several years old, the fact that they couldn't be bothered to do a half decent job translating makes me think they won't be putting a lot of effort into patches.
  • 55665566 Member Posts: 7

The game has gone final!

Nothing was mentioned regarding any of the above!

What a disappointment!

• Bencat91Bencat91 Member Posts: 8
    TRU DAT
  • r3dbullr3dbull Member Posts: 79
    Originally posted by figon

Hi all,

Had played the game for about 2 months now. Wonder what is the future plan for the game.

In the immediate future however, wish the Admin will look into the followings:-

1. the world is not round(I feel so) if u can't sail continuously (w/o interface) from the Pacific to the Atlantic, to the Indian Oceans and to the Pacific and vice versa.

2. the world map is incomplete, eg New Zealand is not on the map.

3. will there be some harbours/cities on NZ, Australia, Guam, Hawaii, North and South America(beside Tortue)(like the Uncharted Waters (classic Koei RPG ))?

4. can make the wind power level not less than 6? (anything less make the game draggy and tired and cursing and swearing and .......... lolz)

5. plz make the stupid storms appear less frequent(or not at all..)... they r nothing but irritants

Overall, I quite like the game!!!

tyvm

1. I would appreciate if they will patch or make an expansion where it is possible to go round

4. It's just more realistic, I don't feel it's much important that point

5. I love storms since under them u take the double of exp, it means that if you have already double experience you get four times normal exp in voyage under storms

I have heard about the level 11 ship coming in the future

I just hope that they don't add new contents just by paying them (another voice going around...)
  • TheSilencerTheSilencer Member Posts: 11

I agree with all the points, except doing away with storms; perhaps fewer storms.  Wow, this is the first list of suggestions that I completely agree.

Oh, and to those who don't know, this game is Chinese.  The Korean version is a localized variant of the original Chinese game.

• 55665566 Member Posts: 7

The future?

no one really care! / ?

• figonfigon Member Posts: 8
    I dunno.

after lvl 7 ship, i was trying to lvl my melee skill. but,

1. not many places to train,

2. clothings/weapons worn out too fast,

3. very boring to train...

the higher lvls are quite heavy..

only the committed will progress....

will be encouraging if the future is clearer...

if there is any ...

• ErecErec Member Posts: 35

1. Make Melee combat more entertaining

2. Clothes/weapons decay way to fast plz fix

and most importantly....for the love of god...

3. PLEASE HAVE THE GAME SUPPORT INTERGRATED GRAPHIC CARDS.

crashing to desktop every other time you load into a city or high seas has this game unplayable for me.

• swencroswencro Member Posts: 11
    I think that it´s good game but the land fight really sux...and the enemies are really boooooooring...
  • Atticus101Atticus101 Member Posts: 5

I like the sotrms good voyage training :P, I tend to go into them allot, hm only thing I want is this game to work better with intergrated vid cards and more ports , but im okay now no rush, Oh wait more styles of ships maybe cool looking ones for pirates.

• QSProductionQSProduction Member Posts: 12

i guess its just me that doesnt understand the game too well, i hope they make toturial a bit clearer. like "to do this you must have this" not "this is what you need for something that will need later in the game but you might have it now and this is something in the ship" very confusing. and arrows are good :D. i think the totorial would be better if it was set up as a quest. so you had to go from one destination to the next and do the tasks, which leads you there by arrows.

by the way is there a way to see what missions your doing and stuff? i was looking but i couldnt seem to find

• chinechine Member Posts: 5

Did anyone know when the  new version will come out?

• ArielFanweArielFanwe Member Posts: 1

Mid-December it is scheduled for release.