Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars is NOT an MMORPG - FINAL

2»

Comments

• madcat2k1madcat2k1 Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by Tiberiux

still arguing it's not. Severe lack of reading comprehension or failed basic english? I dunno.

Hahaha this is funny. I cannot resist the temptation to flame :)

Maybe you are talking about yourself with that above. I am not a native English person but I can even rip apart your post and point out all the mistakes in grammar. Can't learn basic English yourself?! If you are not English to start with then you have no right to talk about basic English unless you have mastered the language yourself.

I would never go to a foreign (Is that right?, I can't spell in English fully yet) person and tell them that they fail basic language. It's just as bad if your natural language is English as it shows that you are don't know basic yourself and are trying to use it as a weapon.

Now here comes to fun part. But if I don't know English fully myself, how can I comment on you being wrong. Well, I can't really. So we are now equal on this area, except for one final thing...

You based your post on groups of people, not a single person. I aim my post at you, a single person.

And yes, I am not a modest person and lack alot of *morales*. When I see something I don't like I pick the smallest hole I can in it and turn it around. Your post just so happens to have a huge hole in it.

10 years of being a troll does that. Good that I am ex-troll now :) But hey, remember, no hard feelings. All I care about is your text and how you use that on other people.