Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would a duo progress in this game?

WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Just curious if a duo warrior and whitemage would be able to progress fairly? We will look for larger groups if we have the time, but if we arent able to get one or just dont feel like would it be possible for the two of us to take on say decent challenge/slightly tough mobs just the two us? We're not to concerned about the grind but we do want to be able to explore and have fun on our own once in awhile..would this work out?

Comments

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138
    I think if you did like War/nin and Rdm/whm you could duo pretty well. *shrug* Whose to say, I'm just the lowly taru Blm.
  • NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583
    I would say no to your question, unless we're talking about quite low lvls. It will be more and more difficult as you get higher in lvls. I'm not saying it will be impossible, but at some point it will be very tough and long fights for almost no exp.
  • GindaceGindace Member Posts: 161
    Originally posted by Netspook

I would say no to your question, unless we're talking about quite low lvls. It will be more and more difficult as you get higher in lvls. I'm not saying it will be impossible, but at some point it will be very tough and long fights for almost no exp.
    Exactly. You could have a static party with just you 2 for a while (I'd say up to maybe 15) if you went WHM and WAR. After a while though, the fights demand for full groups and weapon skills. You typically wouldn't have to worry until you make that long trip to Juno, but after that...
  • PhifePhife Member Posts: 229

A beastmaster duo could get to 75 very fast.  I solo'd the entire way to 75 as a beastmaster.  I did that faster than taking my Redmage to 75 via the traditional pick up group method.

Another possibility could be a SMN & BST.  That duo works very well also.