Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant enter mmorpg.com from my home computer

NooiTNooiT Member Posts: 93

hi, ok, for some reason i cant enter mmorpg.com from my home computer, i could on my old comp but not on my new, i get a error msg saying something like: cant download from mmorpg.com, site unavaible etc, i checked windows support it said something about turning of cache-heads or something no idea what it means or where to find the on/off for em, ben searching my internet options etc but cant find em, anyone had this kind of problem or got any idea how to fix it? any help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• NooiTNooiT Member Posts: 93
    bump
  • MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    If you are running Norton Internet Security or another personal firewall that could be blocking our site.  We use compression to deliver our pages faster to your browser and some of the older version of NIS have a problem with compressed sites.  If you are running Norton Internet Security run the patcher / updater until there are no more patches available or try turning the firewall off and see if that helps.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

thnx, im at work atm so ill try it once i get home

I'm home now and it worked, thnx for your help