Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THIS GAME IS WORTHY TO BUY!!

DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

Check the last reply to do not buy this ,my reply is worthy of a new topic i think, cant paste it and im way too tired to rewrite it, late.

Comments

• irishkid12irishkid12 Member Posts: 9

I agree with you about his game being great.  But i love all the FF games so I'm a little bias. 

^ ^
    O O
    >
    _____

• PsycosisPsycosis Member Posts: 362

See everyone has there own opinion of this game... why does everyone feel the need to constantly tell everyone?

Read reviews of a game, check forums of the game, read what the gameplay is based around on the website.. if it sounds like its the type of game for you.. buy it.. if you don't like it.. oh well cancel your subscription...

I don't see why people go out and buy a game and then complain about Aspects of it (like having to group to lvl and it being majourly quest related) that are already stated on the companys own website.

These idiots who complain all the time are forcing pointless topics like this to be created all the time just to combat against all the negativity that is getting thrown unnecierily around the forum...

Please if anyone wants to flame the game.. either search for one of the billion topics that already exist and post it there.. or go post it in the general forum... we don't care anymore.

Actually a Request to the admins:

Could either all new flaming topics be deleted because they are just repeated topics that a whole new thread is not needed to be made for...

or create a section for flaming games and move the posts there..

Something has to be done to get these whining nob heads out of our face so we can get back to enjoying using your forums

--------------------------------------------
    Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?

Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?
    http://www.soundclick.com/wizard-sleeve
    I produce music, DnB, Trance, Metal Fusion, RaP and whatever i feel like. You might like it
    http://www.nexusradio.co.uk - Online radio promoting unsigned artists

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477
    Yes, ignore the last topic. Who knows what they will do next, let people have their own opinions? Hah!

Ultima Online- Apoc
    Final Fantasy XI Online- Nabara
    World of Warcraft- (Coming soon :P)

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • PsycosisPsycosis Member Posts: 362

See this is the worst thing about these discussion... its the same conversation over and over with some other punk who has just decided that he doesn't like the game, and the people in the FF forums have heard it all and had enough and they are taking up their forum with loads and loads of duplicate topics...

If it was all in one hate thread it wouldn't be so bad, it would be easyer for the rest of us to ignore and all you people who hate it so much can go flame it in their till ur hearts content.

Just think about it yeah... your favorite sport or something... and you always meet up in the resteraunt at the club or something before and after... and one day some one comes along to try this out... and doesn't like it.. and at your aftersport meal, the punk won't shut up about how shit it is... your trying to eat and discuss your tactics for the next game, but all you can hear in the BG is.. its shit its shit its shit...

and the next day its some one else

then another day some one comes along who likes it.. tells there friend about it who doesn't like it and their friend ruins the next sesion by not shutting up.

Every day the same people say the same stupid stuff about this sport which they could quite easily have read up on.. but they insist on telling thewhole restaurant they don't like the game, whilst everyone else in the restaurant just wants to get on and eat in peace.

If your too stupid to understand metaphores, i pity you.

http://www.soundclick.com/wizard-sleeve
    I produce music, DnB, Trance, Metal Fusion, RaP and whatever i feel like. You might like it
    http://www.nexusradio.co.uk - Online radio promoting unsigned artists

• MastercloneMasterclone Member Posts: 3

Good post Psycosis. I like the game and I don't want to see all the flamethreads becuse it somehow ruins the fun of being here posting on the board. I know we all don't like the same things but there are many people who plays and likes this game and all the whine threads does is to trash the game so that maybe people who would like it doesn't go out and buy it. So please keep your whine to yourself or tell other people how you fell about it constructively and not just whine.

• TinusTinus Member Posts: 5

Respect to Psycosis for that brilliant post! image. Look... they're all quiet suddenly, not knowing what to say anymore image. (no pun intended)

Just one flame topic is enough for this forum... to stick with the metaphore: Let us finish our meal without letting is know how much you hate the game...