Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you move with WSAD?

LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
Can you? And if so, is it tight controls?

Comments

• HellmarauderHellmarauder Member Posts: 178

From lvl 1-12, you move only with mouse.

But....after GC1 or lvl 13, you get to learn lightfoot and only need to hit 'alt' to travel long/short distance.  So for the most part, you move with the 'alt' key, better than WASD imo.

• JadarJadar Member Posts: 300

Typical point and click movement, like every Asian I've ever played or seen. According to Richard Garriott, this is so players can smoke while they play (no, I'm not kidding).

• YoshitsuneYoshitsune Member Posts: 4
    Sorry, but no. This is game has not implemented that sort of controls and imo i think it was a good choice. If you have played the game long enough and got to choose a role and acquired new and better skills, you will realize that it is almost impossible for your character to use the "active" skills while moving with the WASD. Your character must stand in one spot to execute a combo, similar to real life. Executing a chain of combos while constantly moving foward, back, left, right, etc. is just impossible and if it was then the game's martial arts appeal to me would be dead since it would look SO awkward,weird, and unrealistic. If you enjoy playing with the WASD controls then go buy WoW and pay over a $100 per year.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by Jadar

Typical point and click movement, like every Asian MMO out there. According to Richard Garriott, this is so players can smoke while they play (no, I'm not kidding).
    Not really, please do your research next time.
  • JadarJadar Member Posts: 300

Originally posted by Gameloading

Originally posted by Jadar

Typical point and click movement, like every Asian MMO out there. According to Richard Garriott, this is so players can smoke while they play (no, I'm not kidding).

Not really, please do your research next time.

Fixed, I hope you feel better now.

• jubei031jubei031 Member Posts: 15
    All point and click, welcome to the past.