Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When will Dead Eye be over?

zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356
Holy crap!  That story arc (if you can call it that) has been going on for at least 7 months!  Dang, SWG sucks.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by zide56
    Holy crap!  That story arc (if you can call it that) has been going on for at least 7 months!  Dang, SWG sucks.

its been over..I just reactivated my account Friday and everyone I talked to said it ended months ago...and I cannot find any NPCs for the quests.

lol, so no it hasn't been 7  months

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

Well, there hasn't been a new one, and if you click "Monthly Story Arc", you still get the Dead Eye: Act 3 page.  I thought these things were supposed to be monthly?!

SOE can't do anything right, can they? image

Originally posted by zide56

Well, there hasn't been a new one, and if you click "Monthly Story Arc", you still get the Dead Eye: Act 3 page.  I thought these things were supposed to be monthly?!
    SOE can't do anything right, can they? image

lol

There done with Project Dead Eye.  Thats what Ive been trying to say.  That Monthly Story Arc had been completed.  Half of the PA Im now involved in (real life friends) had their badges to show for it.  The new thing now is the Death Watchers....

...so the Project Dead Eye had been completed months ago according to the SWG forums, PA mates, and local players

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

What is "Death Watchers"?  Isn't that just another theme park?

Death Watchers are a small remnant group of Mandalorians on Endor (I believe) that is in cohouts with another group of people. 

Anyways, its an area where you need at least 2 large groups of elite professions to remotely get close to their base much less inside of it.  Imagine a group of Boba Fett skilled Bounty Hunters and you're hunting them.

I havent started on it yet so I dont know how you even start the quest.  But the forums suggests you to bring 2 Master Armorsmiths with your 2 groups as they can fashion pieces of Mandalorian Armor.  Also, this area is suppose to be so difficult that the DEVs are confidant that eeveryone will not have Mandolarian Armor.

The quests has been in the Test Ceter for over a month now and not one person has Mandalorian Armor there...and theyve been trying since it came to the Test Centers

But, no, its not a Theme Park

Doesn't sound like a story arc, though.

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115
    The Death Watch Bunker is a very difficult dungeon, it's not a story arc.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

Originally posted by TookyG
    The Death Watch Bunker is a very difficult dungeon, it's not a story arc.

right, its not a story arc, but its a nice addition to the game...to really see how good you are lol

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115

Originally posted by En1Gma

right, its not a story arc, but its a nice addition to the game...to really see how good you are lol

It's definitely a nice addtion to the game.  My only complaint so far is that, unlike the Corvette, all party members don't get a reward. Perhaps we'll see something changed when they do the inevitable bug/balance fixes for it.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

Originally posted by TookyG

It's definitely a nice addtion to the game.  My only complaint so far is that, unlike the Corvette, all party members don't get a reward. Perhaps we'll see something changed when they do the inevitable bug/balance fixes for it.

yup, the Master Armorsmiths could be very greedy in this bunker