Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW FC GEAR !!

HellsWizardHellsWizard Member Posts: 44

But only if the DEVs like you. Click and paste the link.

This new tailor made Axe is actually better than the Infamous " Solar's Axe ", and by judging those guild tags, this is a new SS incase your wondering. Also pay attention to the mage Asssasin with 6K hitpoint and no buffs. Also this is a LIVE SERVER, Mourning server.. Not test server.

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f102/DarkBomb/?action=view&current=gfffggdcdffgggfrdgfdd.jpg

When asked about this on the official forums the reply was thus :

http://ubbforums.ubi.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=SB_mourn_pol&Number=3017296&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Comments

• jc1234jc1234 Member Posts: 3
    you know the devs care about thier playerbase when they hand out godly custumized fc gear. to bad they only give it out to those who relentlessly kiss thier asses.
  • danmccooeydanmccooey Member Posts: 30

Guys, that is a photoshopped screenshot.  Admitted to by EVERYONE in the ss.  Quit posting rumors and doctored pics.

i would say its doctored too if people found out devs where making me uber fc gear.
  • HellsWizardHellsWizard Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by danmccooey

Guys, that is a photoshopped screenshot.  Admitted to by EVERYONE in the ss.  Quit posting rumors and doctored pics.

No actually it's not.  Thats a real straight up SS, believe it or not.

Care to link where it's admitted ? Because the DEV i spoke to says yes, they know about it, and the Axe was deleted, as well as OTHER suspect equipment on the account.

You are so wrong.  What "DEV" did you talk to?  How about you talk to "Murray" the guy in the SS and a Shadowbane board moderator.  If you even play the game did you not think it odd that a mage assassin has almost 7k hp?  The screenshot is not real.  Send a PM to Murray and find out for yourself.

Seriously though, what "DEV" did you talk to who confirmed this?  Thought so.

You mean the same " Murray " who lied about the level cap being broken was NEVER reported, though oddly enough it was patched in the last patch ? Odd how they write fixes for stuff Murray says was NEVER reported.

yes the 6.6K HP mage assasin did catch my attention, just like having a stat get twinked on the test server. Cept thats not from the test server.

would still like to see the link for the post of Murray ( the guy in the SS ) admitting it was faked, Is it in one of the focus group boards ? I could look there, but your link would be alot easier.

Send a PM to Murray and find out for yourself.

yes, hes definately a bastion of truth...

Let's see... what's more likely-

1. This is a conspiracy against you and every other player.

2. Someone litterally spent 30 seconds on Photoshop copying info from an old SS of Solar's 1 of a kind FC Axe: http://freeborncrusaders.org/georgeaxe.jpg

Originally posted by jc1234

HellsWizard is reputable?

Thats a pretty interesting way to disavow something.. But i'd much prefer reading Murray's statement he faked the SS. You said everyone involved admitted it, admitted it where though ?

in one of the focus group boards ? The sbg website ? the UBI website ? I mean seriously if you know where please show me.

Cause at the moment my source, says they deleted the Axe as well as other ' suspect ' equipment found on the account.

/shrug

Originally posted by jc1234

HellsWizard is reputable?

Every bit as reputable as you are. lets not start slinging mud and pointing dirty fingers.

The threads have been removed by devs.   lol "my source."  I quit, you guys are rediculous.  Lata.  Believe what you want.

Removed off what site ? Thats all i'm asking, no need to be rude.

Danmcooey, can you explain atleast how Murray got an Aracoix steward and now has the first aracoix guards on Mourning server since they were removed 2 years ago ?

Originally posted by HellsWizard

Danmcooey, can you explain atleast how Murray got an Aracoix steward and now has the first aracoix guards on Mourning server since they were removed 2 years ago ?

lol why would I be able to explain that?  I simply stated that that screenshot is photoshopped.

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298
    This is why people should avoid Mourning.  All the duped gold, FC gear, granfathered charactors get to migrate to Mourning.

Vindication is where its at now.  Wrath is about to die a horrable death since the Asian players have gained a foothold.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• Jerek_Jerek_ Member Posts: 409
    looks like a renamed resource rolled axe to me, whats so fc about it? has peerless of dispatch stats, no special graphics, and you have always been able to choose to name resource gear whatever you want when you make it.  If your saying the only thing unusual about it is the damage  itself (I'd have to reinstall to find out if thats the case, which im not doing heh) then I'd say its a pretty clear case of photoshoping.
  • RiffatsRiffats Member Posts: 1

I can tell you for a fact, that the axe was real, Murray had it for all of 15 minutes, Ashen even leveled Murray's mino warrior to 75 instantly for him, after quad (yes QUAD) tapping ashen for over 600 a hit to test it, Ashen asked for the axe back, and deleted it.

Confirmed by Murray in vent, as well as a nice chat with CCR_Blackfyst