Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

unofficial petition for a runescape 3

b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

Runescape classic was nice

Runescape 2 was basically the same just with slightly better graphics

Jagex, please make a runescape 3

-with WASD movement

-a modern 3D graphics engine

-upgraded combat

-an official guild system

-the same great fun features which make runescape such an addicting game

Comments

• stargatesg1stargatesg1 Member Posts: 9
    runescape 3 that doesnt sound to bad. but if they add 3D graphics and better features they will probally make the montly payment bigger for members + make non-members pay
  • meat_bag0meat_bag0 Member Posts: 94
    if it wasnt free i wouldnt play it...id just use my money on WoW instead. its better anyway. the only reason i play runescape is the fact that its free and i dont have to do all sorts of downloading. they really should do some better upgrades than what they have been doing lately. so i agree with what you were suggesting but, no they should definatly keep it optional if you want to pay. if not, they will definatly lose at least one player....

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
    ?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
    (?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by meat_bag0

if it wasnt free i wouldnt play it...id just use my money on WoW instead. its better anyway. the only reason i play runescape is the fact that its free and i dont have to do all sorts of downloading. they really should do some better upgrades than what they have been doing lately. so i agree with what you were suggesting but, no they should definatly keep it optional if you want to pay. if not, they will definatly lose at least one player....

You  think it's a good idea for Jagex to make upgrades to a game you play for free, and state that if they charge for the upgrades, they lose a player? Hmm, which would I decide to do? Lose a player, or lose a CUSTOMER? I don't even like Jagex or Runescape, but I wouldn't make graphics or other upgrades for ungrateful mooches if I was in there shoes. Fact is, if they actually made RS client based with up-to-date graphics, but kept the gameplay, they'd probably make a killing. And I don't think they'd cry too loudly or long about your departure.

Edit: a fully PAYING playerbase would probably improve it's community 100%, also.

• meat_bag0meat_bag0 Member Posts: 94
    yeah it probably would improve the player base. im sorry if i came off as a mooch im just not into playing runescape enough to pay for it... i dont know...maybe if the game was improved i might consider paying but as far as it goes right now im not planning on upgrading to members.

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
    ?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
    (?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)

• Buzzie002Buzzie002 Member Posts: 52
    hate to burst ure bubble but Jagex already said they wern't making RS3.

• DethlyBladeZDethlyBladeZ Member Posts: 106
    Jagex would never do that though.. they want a game where it will run on EVERYONE'S COMPUTER.. because thats how jagex is.. always want EVERYONE playing..
  • pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86
    as graphics get better so will computers. If they update with good graphics, most people will b able to play. Even if they cant now, they probly can in the future

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    Would be interesting. Though I believe then it would be a completely new game. And then it probably would turn out to something which already exists today and isn't anything special at all. Maby it could be an advanced version of Wurm Online? Though NOT made in Java of course. It works for Runescape but Java really ain't my pick of choise.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• PhazzedOutPhazzedOut Member Posts: 6
    Yes true but! . . . u have to remember most of the people playing runescape are 5 years olds and they have computers there older brother playing WoW almost threw away . . . i do believe they should make runescape 3 but it should be just a bit better . . . but Jagex Ltd should create a new project for people looking a runescape like theme but with all the fancy 3d graphixz
  • stargatesg1stargatesg1 Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by PhazzedOut

Yes true but! . . . u have to remember most of the people playing runescape are 5 years olds and they have computers there older brother playing WoW almost threw away . . . i do believe they should make runescape 3 but it should be just a bit better . . . but Jagex Ltd should create a new project for people looking a runescape like theme but with all the fancy 3d graphixz
    i agree only little kids mostly play rs, i hope they start a newproject but i really dont see jagex doing anything like that anytime soon
  • AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    i agree, runescape is a nice game just slowed down by its pathetic graphics, if rs3 came out with wasd movement and graphics similar to guild wars or similar id quit any game to keep playing it :)
  • KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Ok first off Jagex is runed by dickheads and they only specialize in advanced Java graphics or so they say...their java experts not some fancy 3d graphics...the JA in jagex stans for the JA in java and the G in Jagex stands for Gaming and the EX in Java stands for Experts so it turns out to be Java Gaming experts...I found it by accident once on wikipedia, but my point is they wont make any games if it hasn't anything to do with Java.
  • ZAGANZAGAN Member Posts: 236
    who cares Make it. .... did i say that (chuckles) OHHHHH gees watch me get another warning for this to..... (sigh)
  • KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    um that didn't make any sense to me...but on topic runescape can SUCK my BALLZ.
  • dragonpaul99dragonpaul99 Member Posts: 1

X