Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game has nothing to do with Star Wars!..

Tear1Tear1 Member Posts: 18
This game has nothing at all to do with star wars, they just added a few things to make it feel like you are in star wars.  The lvling in this game is soo grinding its like work work work work work lil fun work work....  Maybe the jump to lightspeed will change all of that but we will see...

Comments

• CrimeCrime Member UncommonPosts: 70

Hehe, actually the leveling in this game is probably some of the easist leveling I've done in an MMORPG. The trick is to find a HUGE group and fight high level mobs, like krayt dragons or whatever.

Also, I wouldn't say "nothing" to do with SW, I mean.. there are storm troopers, SW planets, jedi, etc.. So it does have "something" to do with SW. A better way to say it would be that the Star Wars experience is lacking, which I agree.

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115

What would you like to see to make the game more star warsy?  I don't know about you but I see pretty much everything on Tatooine in game that I saw on Tatooine in the movies...

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

Obi-Wan for the XBOX felt more Star Warsy than SWG, actually.

I liked Obi-Wan.

• thegravyboatthegravyboat Member Posts: 89

Originally posted by zide56

Obi-Wan for the XBOX felt more Star Warsy than SWG, actually.
    I liked Obi-Wan.

OBI WAN SUCKED!!! omg....  i was forced to play that for two days straight when i had to do xbox testing.....   game had horrible controls and just kinda lame!

~Best thing since sliced bread

SWG-Ahazi- Kovoa DE/DOC
    AC-Morningtha- Fou-Lu lvl 79 UA/LIFE

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356
    Still, it was better than SWG.

• thegravyboatthegravyboat Member Posts: 89
    Personal taste I guess, if you enjoy straight forward games that have horrible controls I guess Obiwan is for you.  Personally I'd choose a multiplayer enviroment with role playing aspects over a game that provided linear storyline with horrible controls.

SWG-Ahazi- Kovoa DE/DOC
    AC-Morningtha- Fou-Lu lvl 79 UA/LIFE

• HrnacHrnac Member Posts: 44

I really think many people don't understand what it means to base a game in a "franchise universe". SWG is not about recreating the Star Wars movies. It is about being able to play a game set in the Star Wars universe. One can argue about the degree of immersiveness, but there should be no doubts about whether the game is set in the Star Wars universe. This looks like a troll to me.

-Hrnac