Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When is the Jedi Revamp?

zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

Because CSRs banned me from the chat room (I said "ass" too many times), and banned me from the message boards because I spoke the truth (actually I just said I wanted a roleplaying server and people acted like d*cks and then I retaliated, which then led to ME being banned), I really have no way of knowing when the Jedi Revamp will be.  Any approximate release?

Not that it's going to make much of a difference, though.  It will probably just be like the "holocron approach", except with holocrons, you complete a ridiculous amount of quests to have your "hidden profession" revealed.

Comments

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115
    Publish 9 is the revamp for CURRENT Jedi which should go live in about 3 weeks.  Publish 10 is the revamp for how to become a Jedi.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

Great.  So I have to wait even longer.

SOE can kiss my ass.  Why the hell did they announce something in January that will probably take more than half a year to implement?  Jackasses.

It's quite common actually.  A producer for AC2 recently put up their development plan for the rest of the year.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356
    The thing is, SOE doesn't even know when stuff will be implemented.  They're THAT unprofessional.  One CSR said the Jedi thing would be implemented in April--shows how up to date Sony keeps their Customer Service Reps (if they even know themselves).
    Rolling targets.  MMO patches, expansions, releases...they're all rolling targets.  Things happen and push back stuff like that all time.  This isn't just an SOE thing, after playing a dozen or so MMOs I've seen it happen to all of them.