Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where the HELL did the beta go?!

Now, I'm one of the winners of a closed beta key (oooold contest on mmorpg.com) and I STILL haven't gotten my bloody beta key....

Where the heck am I supposed to turn to get mine...?!

Played so far: 9Dragons, AO, AC, AC2, CoX, DAoC, DF, DnL, DR, DDO, Ent, EvE, EQ, EQ2, FoMK, FFO, Fury, GW, HG:L, HZ, L1, L2, M59, MU, NC1, NC2, PS, PT, R:O, RF:O, RYL, Ryzom, SL, SB, SW:G, TR, TCoS, MX:O, UO, VG, WAR, WoW...
It all sucked.

Comments

• tylerwicktylerwick Member Posts: 446
    How long ago was it and did you claim it within the time period required... in some cases it needs to be claimed within 24 hours.
  • SramotaSramota Member Posts: 756

Originally posted by tylerwick
    How long ago was it and did you claim it within the time period required... in some cases it needs to be claimed within 24 hours.
    That wasn't the problem in that case and I believe any other winner could respond in a rather more productive way.

Played so far: 9Dragons, AO, AC, AC2, CoX, DAoC, DF, DnL, DR, DDO, Ent, EvE, EQ, EQ2, FoMK, FFO, Fury, GW, HG:L, HZ, L1, L2, M59, MU, NC1, NC2, PS, PT, R:O, RF:O, RYL, Ryzom, SL, SB, SW:G, TR, TCoS, MX:O, UO, VG, WAR, WoW...
    It all sucked.

• tylerwicktylerwick Member Posts: 446
    ok, Was jut putting that out there.  Wasnt sure of the exact situation. Sorry I couldnt help any further. 
  • Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785
    i won a key. problem is i haven't been able to play because of problems with the client. its been a couple months since we mmorpg winners have been in.

Dumb question, you checked all spam folders, junk etc? I suggest sending support at TCoS an email.
  • SramotaSramota Member Posts: 756

Now.. How in heck do you contact support? Can't find any mail on their page..?

It all sucked.

• trajan22trajan22 Member Posts: 91
    i won also.  winners were sent the key right when beta 2 ended -- there was a gap of several months before beta 3 began.

simply send an email to [email protected] explaining that you won a key. you will then get access to the beta forums where you can find info about how to DL the client.