Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the point of a RP-PVP server like Venakor?

2»

Comments

• KailynnKailynn Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Moirae

Actually, there has been a good point made... its not possible to be corpse camped or "tent" camped in EQ2. You have multiple respawn possibilities (your choice which one) and there is no spirit shard.
    Actually it is quite easy to get 'camped' when theres groups of griefers at every respawn spot in a zone which has happened on more than one occassion on that server.  Its not like you can spawn anywhere.  Theres still a select few places you can respawn.
  • Daedalus732Daedalus732 Member Posts: 589
    Originally posted by Kailynn

Actually, there has been a good point made... its not possible to be corpse camped or "tent" camped in EQ2. You have multiple respawn possibilities (your choice which one) and there is no spirit shard.
    Actually it is quite easy to get 'camped' when theres groups of griefers at every respawn spot in a zone which has happened on more than one occassion on that server.  Its not like you can spawn anywhere.  Theres still a select few places you can respawn.

Not that I'm defending being ganked, but even if all the spawn zones are camped, you do have a 30 seconds immunity timer that can be used to zone somewhere else, or just log out for a bit.
  • cptcraigcptcraig Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Daedalus732

Originally posted by Kailynn

Not that I'm defending being ganked, but even if all the spawn zones are camped, you do have a 30 seconds immunity timer that can be used to zone somewhere else, or just log out for a bit.

Logging off is usually the best way to deal with it, anybody who complains about logging out should really come to their senses and understand PvP doesn't mean everyone is going to let you have fun. It's real easy to have an alt or a main char that you play when your being ganked on a non-pvp server. For me pvp servers are just stress relievers , a place I go to screw around with anybody no matter the level.

well however thats my two cents on this, hopefully you found other content of EQ2 to enjoy besides the oh so fun pvp communities :)
  • MMORPDEATHMMORPDEATH Member Posts: 414
    Your GF got ganked by her own guild? wait, so Venakor is OPEN pvp?

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.