Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New MMO ONE TIME PAYMENT!!!

WizGamerWizGamer Member UncommonPosts: 402

You have been cordially invited by my character, Shining Coral, to join a new (someone new) game called Second Life. For 10 bucks you can become a full-fledged lifetime member. That is just 10 bucks once. If you want more info leave a question.

On Second Life you can:

create your own objects,

make your own clothes,

interact with thousands of other people like you,

build anything you want (from houses to hot tubs on spaceships)

learn to script LSL (ingame computer language that allows you to make a plane really fly)

DO ANYTHING!!

Check it out:

Get your Second Life today!

Comments

• scarveinscarvein Member Posts: 194

Looks very interesting and the idea of "one-time and enough" payment is great, dude ::::28::

• scarveinscarvein Member Posts: 194

Great idea dude! And the game looks very interesting too.. keep working ::::28::

• 2ng3l2ng3l Member Posts: 2
    I think i should check it out.image

• CumulativePiCumulativePi Member Posts: 27

The "you cant kill stuff" aspect doesnt appeal to me.

-Pi

-Pi

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

you don't have to pay monthly?

my brother subscribed to that game..he had to pay like 75 dollars for the year...

and they'll cancel it if he doesn't continue paying

*EDIT

lol nvm...that was There, they look awfly alike..lol

• atalantisatalantis Member UncommonPosts: 104
    I'm guessing the one-time fee involves the referral system that you have tried to get us with... referrals work, but don't keep dedicated players... I should know.  Good luck tho

http://www.mysticwars.com - Text MMORPG

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

you get a gun and a sword... so ive just been flying around shooting stu-.... wait... fly?!?! whered that come from?!?! i didnt even have to work for it! woot!

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569
    This is blatant advertisement that should be banned buuut, THE GAME LOOKS FREAKIN AWESOME!!image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    So is this something like a levely upgraded Sims Online or something? Just with a lot more things to do or just an extremely advanced chat room?

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can. You'll understand soon... that the one that's insane is this world." - Vincent

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569

Originally posted by Ominis
    So is this something like a levely upgraded Sims Online or something? Just with a lot more things to do or just an extremely advanced chat room?

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can. You'll understand soon... that the one that's insane is this world." - Vincent

Ahhh, touche!!! Seriously though, the game looks awesome. I wanna recreate my character outfit from Champions of Norrath and own a castle that floats in the sky. image

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    i usually dont go for these types of games but im at a loss of games to play so ill prly give this a try.. im so at the ends of my rope.. im thinking of reactivating my UO Account... *GULP*

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566
    More like ATiTD I think, see also the mmorpg called There. . .

"I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If, on your journey, you should encounter God. . .
    . . . God will be cut."
    - Quentin Tarantino, Kill Bill

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak