Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Darkness Poll.

LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

As most of you will know CCP has brought the company White wolfe and there RPG game World of darkness. This will of course mean that white wolfs talents will help with eve's storline and NPC stuff and consequently the devs will be making a World of Darkness MMO. so my question to you all is when and if this game was released what race would you be [i only have 2 of them confirmed the last one is rumoured].

Comments

• DarkGrieverDarkGriever Member Posts: 80
    werewolf cuz its the most unique
  • xephonicsxephonics Member UncommonPosts: 672
    werewolf cus vampires are too homo looking to be as strong as they are

and humans are boring lol

plus I was a HUGE Rage ccg player

My god has horns.... nah, I don't think he is real either.

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    Originally posted by xephonics

werewolf cus vampires are too homo looking to be as strong as they are

and humans are boring lol

plus I was a HUGE Rage ccg player
    Lol now wwhy i wonder did i feel the same way about Vampires Hmm.

• KryogenicKryogenic Member Posts: 663

I'd be a Mongrel, if they have them.

In Vampire the Masquerade they were a Vampire Werewolf Hybrid.

But I'd also make a Human Wizard alt. I'd sling magic and wield a magnum ala Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files. The bok not the TV show. That sci fi channel show sucks.

They turned one of my favorite characters into a quivering panzy.

In the books Harry is like a cross between Spiderman and Merlin, he's always a smart ass, even though it gets him into trouble, but he can back it up.

In the sci fi channel show Harry is a cross between Martha Stuart and some weak shallow wizard character.

• trentonxtrentonx Member Posts: 147
    CCP didn't buy white wolf :P

tey merged

and so there shall be an EvE table top game lol.

oh and world of darkness will have perma-death rock on
  • TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636
    Originally posted by Kryogenic

But I'd also make a Human Wizard alt. I'd sling magic and wield a magnum ala Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files. The bok not the TV show. That sci fi channel show sucks.
    In the books Harry is like a cross between Spiderman and Merlin, he's always a smart ass, even though it gets him into trouble, but he can back it up.
    In the sci fi channel show Harry is a cross between Martha Stuart and some weak shallow wizard character.
    I like The Dresden Files on scifi... but I do agree he seems to be kinda a pansy at times... didn't know there was a book, gotta hunt that down.
  • jerksonjerkson Member Posts: 106
    Where can ya get some official info on this "game" ? I've tried google but can't seem to find anything official. A link would be nice either in pm or just reply here.

Originally posted by Theutus

Originally posted by Kryogenic

I like The Dresden Files on scifi... but I do agree he seems to be kinda a pansy at times... didn't know there was a book, gotta hunt that down.

The first book of the Dresden Files series is called Storm Front. It's written by Jim Butcher. It was supposed to be called Semiautomagic from what I've read, but it's Storm Front. I really like Jim Butcher's writtings.

If you like that he has another series called The Codex Alera which is really good too.

Sorry about the threadjack Slater.

Back on topic though. I haven't seen any info about this game except for the interview or press release (can't remeber which it was) that was released on this site about the CCP/White Wolf merge or whatever happened.

• fobarfobar Member UncommonPosts: 7
    vampire hands down. why? easy, chicks don't like hairy backs ;)
  • jpyrichjpyrich Member Posts: 55
    If CCP runs it, I won't play at all.  Otherwise, I would play a Mage.
    Originally posted by fobar

vampire hands down. why? easy, chicks don't like hairy backs ;)

Lol good one.

Well some good results so far it seems the unuserall races wont get too lonely.

Originally posted by jpyrich

If CCP runs it, I won't play at all.  Otherwise, I would play a Mage.

So if you wont play this game why post here then?

Netherless i hope you voted in the poll if you did thanks

• MoobkradMoobkrad Member Posts: 308
    I played Vampire for several years. Of Course I will go Vampire.
  • Beastmaster7Beastmaster7 Member Posts: 8
    I would probably go with Vampire even though it seems to be the most popular pick. I am really looking forward to this game as well, but I, like one of the previous posters, have been unable to find much information on this game. Anyone have any links to info or anything like that? I'd sure appreciate it.
  • MoobkradMoobkrad Member Posts: 308
    Originally posted by Beastmaster7

I would probably go with Vampire even though it seems to be the most popular pick. I am really looking forward to this game as well, but I, like one of the previous posters, have been unable to find much information on this game. Anyone have any links to info or anything like that? I'd sure appreciate it.
    Have you tried the White Wolf site? Just a thought, I haven't tried. I'm at the office, so that site is a no, no atm. lol
  • Beastmaster7Beastmaster7 Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Moobkrad

Originally posted by Beastmaster7

Have you tried the White Wolf site? Just a thought, I haven't tried. I'm at the office, so that site is a no, no atm. lol

No, I haven't tried their site. I'm at the office right now as well, so I'll probably go ahead and wait until I get home to take a look. Thanks for the tip!
  • BahemothBahemoth Member Posts: 126
    Human.

why? because im going to bet its going to be the least played race...

this is assuming there isnt a mesmerish build for either of the other races... if there is thats what ill be

I'll play a Human if I can make a Human that wields a sword, gun, and magic.

If I could do that, have an in game home that wasn't instanced, and have some lasting, fun gameplay and end game... I'd do the truffle shuffle everytime I logged into that game.

• RyzzenRyzzen Member Posts: 15
    vamps!