Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there just 1 admin here?

Is there just admin here? Or are there more of em? (c00l):::^b::

-- AMD Athlon 1600 XP | 40 giga Maxtor | Geforce 3 ti 500 | 265 MB RAM --

Comments

• scarveinscarvein Member Posts: 194

Well.. if only you take care of everything around here. .. then you are my hero ::::08::

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

LOL - This is an OLD topic brought back to life image

When this was posted in 2002 I was pretty much the only one moderating the boards.  JJ was here helping me come up with new ideas for the site and such.

Nowadays though we have a lot of staff, about 8-10 I think.  They help with the news and forum moderation.

I am still the only programmer/designer here - but that will be changing in a few months too image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• AprillyAprilly Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Thanks for being here. :)  I hope you have a life.

That which does not kill you only makes you stronger.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924
    Yep 1 admin and the elusive justin LOL.

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

Originally posted by Admin
    LOL - This is an OLD topic brought back to life image
    When this was posted in 2002 I was pretty much the only one moderating the boards.  JJ was here helping me come up with new ideas for the site and such.
    Nowadays though we have a lot of staff, about 8-10 I think.  They help with the news and forum moderation.
    I am still the only programmer/designer here - but that will be changing in a few months too image- MMORPG.COM Staff -

You're bringing that person you locked up in the dungeon coding eh? Did you give him cookies? Everyone needs cookies.

New PR rep for the North American Version of RYL
    www.planetwidegames.com