Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What platform?

GoblezGoblez Member Posts: 13
Well, I have a great computer that could easily run FFXI but also have a 360 and was wondering on which platform I should get the game. i know it comes with all the expansions with the 360 version but wasn't sure how the voice communication worked with non console players and even if they are on the same servers. Thanks for any advice and Im hoping this turns out to be a great grouping game.

Comments

• SulvnSulvn Member Posts: 4
    Hm, for most its just a matter of preference. Both PC and 360 versions offer the All-in-One bundles which is nice. If voice chat is an interest, 360 version will make that easier. There is no built in voice comm for PS2 or PC players. Though some linkshells may have a Vent or Teamspeak server. Also, do you like sitting in an office chair or sprawling on the couch?
  • abistarabistar Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Both the PC and XBOX360 versions do not differ at all in the graphics department, which is understandable for such and old game coming to the next-gen, it's a port. As for the PS2 version, the graphics are a lot more gritty and choppy, as in performance it's the same. Depending on your PC specs the xbox360  version may run smoother in areas with more activity, if you are a experienced PC gamer, I say go for the PC version,

++PS2 expansions come separately.