Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Player Question about Server

XisGoDXisGoD Member Posts: 12
hi all shadowbane players im new to the game and im wondering what server i should join. can some please help me and explain to me a few things? i saw that each server has diffrent maps and on there website it explaint a lil bit on this server you can gaint faster gold or faster exp and so on. what im confused about is tho that it even said "Other Information:  Characters from other worlds are allowed to migrate here with their equipment, inventory, and bank vault" i dnt get this? does this mean if i start on one server i can keep switching on to ohter server to play on there maps? and if so how do i do that? and can some please tell me a good server to start off as a newbie? where people help each other and got roleplay in it?

Comments

• danmccooeydanmccooey Member Posts: 30

There are multiple servers that you CANNOT traverse between.  There is no migrating or server jumping.  There was a time when they closed and opened new servers allowing a 1 time migration but that's it.

Servers:

Mourning - This should be your choice.  It's the unofficial roleplaying server and there is a great guild called Dragonscale that is noob friendly and open recruits to help.  Big population as well.

Redemption - Mainly Euro/Pac Rim players.

Wrath - Making a comeback but not noob friendly.

Braialla - Barren, nobody home.

Vindication - Lore ruleset.  Definately takes some studying up on and is a different game.  If you want to play strictly within the lore, go here.  Noobs will be pretty hard-set to get a good baring on the game though.