Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REPETITIVE!!!! AH!!! FUN BUT NOT!!!!! AH!!!!

JylesJyles Member Posts: 13
bah lol, its fun yes it is, TO REPETIVIE !!!! TO MUCH KILLING@!!!!! NOT ENOUGH QUESTS!@!!!!..... later i was like lvl 90+.> SM~~ IT TOOK LIKE 6-10 Hours 2 lvl........ think about it one day its gunna take 40hours to level,.... THEIR ARE 264 LEVELS OMG!! YWES! 2 repetivie, everything is alright though, fun BLOODy plains,.. (mass PvP's Land)>> the pvp system 1on 1 can use some work, it ends to quickly lol.. dunt all of em hahahha.... but hecka hard to frking lvl in the long run>> once i hit S&M i felt like i beat the game hahahaha thats how boring it got,... like when no ones on in ur guild (hgero band in game) [THERE ARE NO GUILD WARS IT MAKES ME MAD!!!) u either grind>> or pvp... which both gets repetive so U cHOSE~~~ ONE OF TE Games tat will take u 5 years to beat LOL.

Comments

• LadySongLadySong Member UncommonPosts: 4
    yes but remember it is still in beta testing.. there will be more added but I do understand your point.. guess we all gotta be patient
  • JylesJyles Member Posts: 13
    nah thats not what i meant, it took me 2 hours to get 20% on my character,.,. 10 hours to level him up...... quests give like 2% per,.. and only like 4 quests every 8 levels..... think about it i was only lvl 80+,,, once u hit level 160, or higher, its impossible unless ur a lifeless drone.... it will take 1 week to lvl....~!~!
  • AzalinRexAzalinRex Member Posts: 47
    i think thats the price 9D pays for make a open beta/game style without lvl restriction.

If you never opened the map of the areas, you will see that at least 6 places are marked with a X of unavaliable. So the game has only 50% of his content there, so the lvl cap would be around the lvl 100.

I would understand the flame if it were a full release at least 3 months old (which is the time to the first big upgrade to occur). Open beta arent supposed to ppl stay ALL day long playing the game, but mainly 3-4 hours/day (what for me is also a no life dude).
    lol a no life to me is someone, who can play 10 hours a day.. which i use to do lol.
    Never could waste more that 4 hours of my time in any MMORPG.  Since at end you will realise that it is grind grind and more grind until you reach the max content avaliable, becomes boring and stops a game that maybe in a month has some new cool things.

so to not become boring  with that kind of game i stay playing 1-2hours/day.
    see what u say is foolish and not foolish. 1 reason, the max lvl is to high. hence those with no life who are hella good, will be owning in all the events, u willl die off quickly because your character will be so low do you understand what im getting at buddy?
    Yep, thats why i dont understand why games that doesnt have all their content or at least 90% of their content avaliable let the hope to get at a higher lvl that tis not support atm ( i strongly believe that lvl up will become easier once new areas come out).

Of course i will stay behind in most battles not playing much, but its a question of time, since the higher lvl tend to get bored fast and them those who doesn´t got will slowly reach the top.

Beside, i search fun in a game since i dont believe in on line competition (beside the $$ rewarded ones).
  • Ac0rNAc0rN Member Posts: 5

I havn't really played this game for very long,  But what I have played so far I have enjoyed, there have been quests all the time I have played, even though you do have to level before you can activate a quest. it has some great features. i.e the skill system. and for a free game i highly recommend it. But i can imagine that it can get slightly boring once you get to a high level, as you probably run out of quest to do? I havnt gotten that higher level yet so I wouldnt know. But remember that it is still in beta testing, so it should improve alot by the time it is fully released, which is in a couple of months i believe?

no, most likely your wrong, let me explain, they are finished with their level / skills (Basic Job system).. the second clan is at lvl 155... thats retarded, that would take like 5 months to get to, playing atleast 8 hours everyday lOL. and thats true, te unreasonable part is that the game will be filled with all high lvl people. while all the new players etc, wont have anything to compete against etc.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    I don't see what is unreasonable about a high level cap. I'd rather continue to level up my character then being stuck at the cap with nothing to do.
  • alimanaliman Member Posts: 9
    When it comes to people that play that much though I don't feel bad.  Doesn't really impress me when they have a big shiny character and no life.
  • AntipathyAntipathy Member UncommonPosts: 1,362
    I'd agree with Gameloading. I'd rather play a game with a diminishing returns system where the high levels are hard to reach than a game where anyone can get to max level in a few months of play and then be forced to either re-roll, join the raiding treadmill or spend all day sitting around dueling.
  • DrokarDrokar Member Posts: 91
    Originally posted by Antipathy

I'd agree with Gameloading. I'd rather play a game with a diminishing returns system where the high levels are hard to reach than a game where anyone can get to max level in a few months of play and then be forced to either re-roll, join the raiding treadmill or spend all day sitting around dueling.

EMT ?
  • AntipathyAntipathy Member UncommonPosts: 1,362
    Originally posted by Drokar

EMT ?
    What's that in english?
    Even if advanced clans are at lv l160, you need to understand that with the new zones that gradually come into the game lvl upping becomes a lot easier.

Look at Rappelz they changed drastically the xp rate after the first major upgrade and improved the gameplay in several ways. But it is at Acclaim hands if they can handle 9D so good like Gpotato/gala-net with rappelz. and Acc already stated that only 50% of the normal game content is done and a 50% improvement to expected with the release.