Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

some one give me 10 good reasons why rs sucks

13»

Comments

• uggxthexbaduggxthexbad Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by pk3rpure

Yeah runescape does suck. But what if they made an runescape 3 with WoW equivilent graphics and PvP. I think that would rly good.. Has anyone tried that.

For that to happen Jagex Would need to increase the subs or do away with the "non-member" areas.

It would also mean downloading or purchaseing a client because a browser based game wouldn't ever be capable of reaching such a standard.

Probably dosent make financial sense to Jagex. I mean think about it, the persent version of RS is cheap to produce and run. They must be making a fortune from such a large user base. So why would they want the make a new version which will cost them loads to produce and run and will inevitably take players away from the present version of RS.

All in all it would still suck and I don't think it is possible atm anyway.

• zetaro128zetaro128 Member Posts: 21

LOL. you all dont know how funny it is to see this forum war about this sh!tty little game RS.

I have played Runescape. I played it for about 2 months, then i got sick of the boring repetitive 3 attack skills over and over and over again.    

In my opinion Runescape sucks. It sucks very very very very badly. Terrible graphics, terrible fighting skills, terrible gameplay, terrible clans/guilds, and most of all A TERRIBLE COMMUNITY!!! 

FULL of little b!tchy whiny snobby noobs who repeatedly harrass you and mock you. PLEASE DONT PLAY RS!!! (unless you like crappy MMOs ).

k thx

Are you having a bad day?
    Simply Alt+F4 and all your troubles will go away!

• pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86
    Originally posted by zetaro128

LOL. you all dont know how funny it is to see this forum war about this sh!tty little game RS.
    I have played Runescape. I played it for about 2 months, then i got sick of the boring repetitive 3 attack skills over and over and over again.    
    In my opinion Runescape sucks. It sucks very very very very badly. Terrible graphics, terrible fighting skills, terrible gameplay, terrible clans/guilds, and most of all A TERRIBLE COMMUNITY!!! 
    FULL of little b!tchy whiny snobby noobs who repeatedly harrass you and mock you. PLEASE DONT PLAY RS!!! (unless you like crappy MMOs ).
    k thx
    Yeah but what if rs improved the graphics and the PvP and  made an optional clan thing. What wud b rong then. And  even now its a good game for ppl with no  muny. or a bad comp.

I think ppl r prejudice against RS beacuse at the moment it is behind. But wud it still suck if it got a revamp. yeah all u r gunna say yes cuse u just prejudice... well anyway i think its a good idea.

Oh WoWpwnsRS is an idiot.

• zetaro128zetaro128 Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by pk3rpure

Originally posted by zetaro128

k thx
    Yeah but what if rs improved the graphics and the PvP and  made an optional clan thing. What wud b rong then. And  even now its a good game for ppl with no  muny. or a bad comp.

I think ppl r prejudice against RS beacuse at the moment it is behind. But wud it still suck if it got a revamp. yeah all u r gunna say yes cuse u just prejudice... well anyway i think its a good idea.

Oh WoWpwnsRS is an idiot.

No i wont say "yes" to what you said but i seriously doubt that RS is going to improve. Especially the graphics, because when i played it (which was about 2 years ago) it was practically no different from the way it is now. Sure they may have added a few new quests and guild gizmos and all that whatnot, but that still doesnt change the terrible community. Nothing ever will. Also the fact that when you are put into the game you have absolutely no clue whatsoever what to do. All that tutorial island thing does is show you know to make some cash and chop trees etc.

Thnx.

P.S. i agree WoWpwnsRS is an idiot (glad he got banned ).

Are you having a bad day?
    Simply Alt+F4 and all your troubles will go away!

Has ne1 tried emailing jagex to ask about a RS3?

• maggotANUBISmaggotANUBIS Member Posts: 76
    I dont now why people hate runescape that much, it isnt boring once you have many things to do, i have been playing it since 2005 and havnt been bore with it yet...

and for those who says theres gonna be a RS3... if there is there wont be major upgrades to the graphics, i think that jagex will want to keep it a web based game... but i have to admit, the runescape community is pretty bad...
    Hey why dont they have 2 versions. One is browser based and one u kan buy. A bit like an expansion kit. Then ur graphics get upgraded heaps, but not everyone needs to get it.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

1.) The community. Scammers, hackers, kids, jackasses, "lolz u wan cyborz???" kind of people. (This board is a good expample)

2.) Gameplay- Fighting takes no effort what-so-ever. Auto-attack and go make a sammich or something.

3.) Horrible customer service.

4.) Very repetetive.

5.) Graphics are bad. Ya, it's a browser-based game. I know that, but a dog turd still smells horrible even if you say "Ya, well it's a dog turd. Wuddya expect?"

6.) The sound is bad.

7.) Small collection of armor.

8.) End-game raids are boring.

9.) PvP is boring. See #2.

10.) You die once and you lose almost everything. There's no getting it back. "Oh, but that's what makes it challenging and makes you think about your actions better!" No. There's a difference between challenging and total Bullsh*t.

11.) Character customization is really bad. You can be a Caster, Warrior, Ranger. That's it. There's no Warlock, Mage, Cleric, Necromancer, Beastmaster, Thief(rogue), Barbarian, Knight, etc.

12.) Too. Much. Clicking. Why can't I move with the arrow keys? Did Jagex make traveling retarded on purpouse?

13.) You have to go through the tutorial every single time you make a toon. Not hard to get through, and not that big of a deal, but why can't I skip it?

14.) The animations are bad.

15.) Filters. There's no way to turn them off. Not that big of a deal, however.

16.) Very few emotes.

17.) Way too much grinding.

That's all I got.

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    seems u guys aren't very active lol..