Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

first person view or gods view?

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
you are bored.change the view  setting put in like if you are the person you wont find it so boring .if you play god view in pve at the start it might be cool but it wasnt meant to be played that way you ask for 3 d eye view they give it but you dont use it why ?affraid to die if  someone sneak on you .aaaarrrgg thats the point to be scared lol can be scared when you check the fight from air view .you want sensassion put the camera as close or in the character chose the game you like and try it you will be astonished .imagine in pvp oo ya baby !TRY IT

Comments

• xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
    I have a question. Do you actually speak English?

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

I have no idea what's going on....

I like to use the first person view for shooters, even SOCOM where you have the option of using something else...but for games like Ninja Gaiden where you are owning multiple bad guys in melee range, third person is always the best...and RTS...uhh...how would you play an RTS completely in first person view?

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    as a matter of fact i write and SPEAK english, but i get your meanning .i am from quebec you know french part of america in canada .
  • drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    as for dreanor your right but my meanning was for those who are bored and need a new challenge .ty tho.
  • hazmatshazmats Member Posts: 1,081

I think my head just exploded.

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267

• CowinspaceCowinspace Member Posts: 671

• grenades69grenades69 Member Posts: 88
  • FormathorFormathor Member Posts: 53

For what game or games in general?. Are you saying you prefer the choice,or have a preference to third or first person veiw?

Arr monkey robot love arrrrrrrrr