Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think this game stinks that bad?

FFXIGameNerdFFXIGameNerd Member Posts: 12

please tell me because this game is extremely fun for me and i play it almost evryday (no wait i play it evryday eh heh) and now this game is pretty much a part of my schedule please tell me again

PS: if u hate it grrrrimage

Comments

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724
    How do you answer if you love it or hate it when the options are just yes and no?  Yes means you hate it?  No means you love it?

• Ill vote once you clarify the poll, but it really can be a fun game if you let it. However, you have to remember that Square Enix didnt read the forums of North Americans that play MMORPG's so they dont know what we are looking for.

What they did in FFXI they did well, they accomplished everything you would expect them to accomplish.

• AprillyAprilly Member UncommonPosts: 124

You should not care what others think. If you like it go ahead and have fun.

I like it :)

That which does not kill you only makes you stronger.

• PSXfilePSXfile Member UncommonPosts: 30
    FFXI is a lot of fun, but a huge timesink.

imageimage

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    I'm a hater...I didn't vote because, well, yes and no just don't make sense with that question.  The level grind is horrible in FFXI.....Maybe, just maybe, if you are a Final Fantasy fanatic you would like it, but I could not stand it....Got on my nervers after...lets see...2 days image

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    Your poll sucks. Back to school for you!

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• dragonfyredragonfyre Member Posts: 60

I'm a squareenix fanboy, i own every game they have ever brought to the US. And i played FFXI, since it hit the US shores. I just recently quit, mainly because the party system was pissing me off. I was stuck as a lvl 32 dragoon, for a whole month. Now some of you would say why dont you just switch job, or do missions and quest. Well i did that, and the main reason i played the game was so i can be a dragoon. I unlocked all the jobs, and paladin didnt please me, not enough damage. My other job choice was samurai, but again i couldnt get that job pass lvl 30. The fastest and best way to advance in this game seems, to be a white mage. Thats just lame.

• FFXIGameNerdFFXIGameNerd Member Posts: 12

um ok im fixing the poll sry for the mistake :)

and also remember i hate people who hate this  image

• Originally posted by FFXIGameNerd

um ok im fixing the poll sry for the mistake :)

and also remember i hate people who hate this  image

he he he... is this question for our opinion or our opinion on u?

I think you hate it and think it stinks and...

I love it and think its awesome (my choice) :)

lol! imageimageimage

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

Well...you can't just give two radical different ends of the spectrum here.  What if we don't necessarily like it, but we don't hate it.

Why are you asking, anyway?

• BobiinBobiin Member Posts: 198

This game has good content and story line, but the thing that is lacks ALOT, is the controlls and interface. The controlls are horrible, but i love the way character progression counts more than what gear is on your character.

--Nyture, Retired 65 Magi Fironia Vie

- Nyture, Newbie Monk FFX11

Watching rangers die scince 1899

--Nyture, Arc Convoker of fironia vie server (EQ) --Retired--
    -- Nytur 39 Conjuror of Lucan D'lere (Quit due to low populations)
    -- Currently playing WoW while waiting for vanguard
    Explorer 66%
    Socializer 60%
    Killer 53%
    Achiever 20%

PLEASE SOE MAKE A CLASSIC EQ SERVER. Shadow of luclin was a prick in EQs side. PoP Was a gun to the face.

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477
    Why hate people who hate this game? Through my 2 months of enjoying this game (yes I lasted 2 months. I played it very much too) I accepted the fact that some people give their ideas. Lets say that EA games makes a half-ass game about making your own family. Everyone says "It roxxors!!!!" because the people who say it sucks... well they just dont say anything about it. Ok, so you go out and buy this game because it only got good reviews. It turns out it sucks. Uh oh! Looks like your stuck with this game on your hands! The negative reviews (if descriptive) are imperative to those who want to buy this game, unless they are a die-hard Final Fantasy fanatic fanboy, which is completely alright. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. (by the way, the example was referring to the Sims Online image)

Ultima Online- Apoc
    Final Fantasy XI Online- Nabara
    World of Warcraft- (Coming soon :P)

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there