Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The reason why the Star Wars Galaxies forums are so slow

Pjay2kPjay2k Member CommonPosts: 260
SOE hopes that slow forums keep away the hate threads by veteran players.

They slowed the forums to keep us away, since it takes a long time to load each page or even login to start a new thread...

They really think we are that stupid and dont know whats goin on lol

I'm lost of words...

SOE and NGE-Star Wars Galalaxies:
Raph Koster: "It's like dumping the girlfriend who has always been patient and loving to chase after the supermodel who probably won't love you back."

Comments

• r3dbullr3dbull Member Posts: 79
    i don't think that them are doing something like that....
  • Pjay2kPjay2k Member CommonPosts: 260
    Originally posted by r3dbull

i don't think that them are doing something like that....
    people didnt believe neither there would be a new combat upgrade which would "enhance" everything we had before...

2 weeks later we had the NGE :)

SOE and NGE-Star Wars Galalaxies:
    Raph Koster: "It's like dumping the girlfriend who has always been patient and loving to chase after the supermodel who probably won't love you back."

• jerksonjerkson Member Posts: 106

Eh yea sure, thats why! source? right, none..

You really think they'd do that, and go against their last 20 paying customers aswell? doubt it.

• HuriaHuria Member Posts: 311
    Is SWG the MMO that has the most conspiracy threads?
  • CerionCerion Member Posts: 1,005
    Occam's Razor is best applied here.  The easiest, best, solution here is that their web design sucks.  This hypothosis would be in keeping with many other things SOE (and Sony) related.

Games I'm watching: Infinity: The Quest for Earth, Force of Arms.

Find the Truth: http://www.factcheck.org/

• 0k210k21 Member Posts: 866
    lol you know I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it were the case, but no I reckon it's probably a tech fault and they're going to fire who's responsible and end up not fixing it a year.... Bye bye SWG! This is the birthday present I've always wanted! :P

Quoting people doesn't make you clever, in fact, it makes you all the more stupid for not bothering to read the quotes you post in the first place.