Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Poll of Your Current SWG Experience:

13»

Comments

• KjeilKjeil Member Posts: 4
    /snore   Does anyone know when this game will be out of beta?

Death to SCS!

Death to SCS!

• NuggetNugget Member Posts: 113

damn they got twice! image

i played at the release and lasted about 2 weeks i hated it...

i was bored all last week so i though ill retry swg it must have gotten better, i reactivated my account. im bored already after about 30 mins there is no one around cantina empty this game sucks.  i already canceled but it was to late they got my $14.99 lol. wish i would have stuck with my trial on anarchy online that game was much much better.

will trade swg account for a anarchy online acct PM me full month left of swg hehe

edit: why do i lag so bad in town when i havent seen 1 single person around? i seen about 100 npc's that do nothing. the desert land is soooo boring :/

• MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

224 and counting.

--------------------------------------------
    Frodo has failed. Bush has The Ring.

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

• Salty777Salty777 Member UncommonPosts: 24

SW:G was the worst let down I have ever experienced in my gaming life! I was very much looking forward to this game coming out, and I even beta tested it which was fun for awhile, then I went and bought it, but the game SUCKED! There wasn't any overall benefit of playing for long periods of time, the combat wasn't impressive, and there wasn't a real reason to kill anything. I enjoyed being a scout, but seriously it wasn't that impressive. I just htink they could have done so much more with the game....and that is why I quit after 3 months of playing, and I will never go back!!