Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Truth about WoW

2»

Comments

• paperclaypaperclay Member Posts: 53
    Originally posted by Byrom

I dunno who is more powerfull. I played them all and hunter seems to be  strong till bout 45. Warrior starts to really be tuff as hell close to 60 and I guess it is subjective. But I do know one absolute truith that people should be aware of and I have no clue about how it can happen, yet it happened to me. Your account can be hacked. And I dont mean your puter. All you items can be sold and your gold stolen. And you dont have to give anyone your PW. They can leave a virus in your mail box and ruin your machine. And there is not a damn thing you can do to keep it from happening. And nothing that Blizzard can do either unless they catch the person in the act. I suppose all games are like that, yet this is the only game Ive ever had it happen to me in. So great game? There's no way I recomend this game to anyone now. Powerful classes, makes no difference. They still have as many or more gold farmers than ever. Who cares what it plays like. Play for three years and have everything stolen and you machine ruined and find out.
    i haven't even experience his kind of a bluff..but thanks no thanks for the warning
  • retrospecticretrospectic Member UncommonPosts: 1,466
    Originally posted by Ganonduarf

Okay so every one bows before the "mightyness" of Wow, hell this game is exactly like the Lord of the Rings, first day you play, you walk second day you play you walk, third day you play you walk and toss something into a great mass of lava.
    And what is up with everyone and their mothers with hunters, they are more over rated the Tibia! and the graphics dont even get me started on the graphic!
    Oh not to mention their crappy races and nothing is orginal and why so does it happen that you are the errand boy for everyone in that game.
    Poor attempt at a troll with horrible grammar.  -3/10
  • GanonduarfGanonduarf Member Posts: 28
    Originally posted by Manveru 
    Oh come on, even as far as bashing posts go this one is a piece of shit! At what point does this jerk get off telling US the "truth" about something entirely subjective to taste, with criticism on par with a five year old, on a forum of MMO players most of whom can make up their own damn mind one way or another. Seriously, you have to walk everywhere. Welcome to the genre. Everyone plays a Hunter? What the fuck is that? Nothing is original? The entire Draenei race was pulled from thin air.

It could... COULD be a joke thread, if it wasn't so sincerely ignorant.
    all the Draenei are are blue Tauren which are freaking minatours, look closly and you will notice the amazing similitary.

Yours sincerly,
    The Great Ganonduarf

• SilkwormXLSilkwormXL Member Posts: 6
                           __
                         .'  '.
                     _.-'/  | 
        ,        _.-"  ,|  /  a `-.
        |    .-"       `--""-.__.'=====================-,
        '-'`        .___.--._)=========================|
                     .'      |       |
          |     /,_.-'        |       |
        _/   _.'(             |   This thread fails!    |
       /  ,-'               |        |
             `-'         | |
        `-'                   '--------------------------'
  • White-EyesWhite-Eyes Member Posts: 108
    Originally posted by Bave

Originally posted by White-Eyes

Why do you even get started when you are obviously disguisted by the game? Why do you blame the hunters to be overpopulating the servers when you yourself admit them to be the easiest starting class to play with if u are a beginner in the game? Isnt it obvious that a newbie would like to play the game on easy mode before playing it on hard ? (i.e. playing with the class that really suits the person).
    As someoe else stated above: "you dont like the game - you dont play it".
    Hail whiners...
    Wow the post above me is totally worthless and time consuming! Thanks a lot for taking up space bave!

Its called a rhetoric questioning. But I guess trolling is easier than admittig the answers that are there...Whats that in the air is it a bird! Is it a plane! NO its another piece of shit post from Bave!!! Thx a lot Bave the Community would like to present you with the piece of shit posts award!!!

Stephan Moffett

• KenobeeKenobee Member Posts: 32
    Just move on.
  • servjenservjen Member Posts: 15

I believe you are misgided.

LOTRO is not even publicly relesed. Maybe that you have played beta yet but you stil have the fack that WoW was first to com out and there was not even the thought of making LOTRO.

So if there are simaleratys as you claim, you have to ask if LOTRO maybe have looked ad WoW.

• ByromByrom Member Posts: 236

I dont bluff. And they  only messed with three of my chars-all transfers. The gold and items I had were with them when they came to that sever only like a couple weeks prior, plus some 60- 70 plate I bought as I planned on making the push on thru soon.  I didnt get a chance to play them very much, after the transfer,as weve had a death here in the house, before this happened. Thanx for callin me a gentleman.

Wait a second I created this topic to voice my opnion about WoW and pass it off as the truth, and it turns into lord of the rings? wow

Yours sincerly,
    The Great Ganonduarf

Why do you even get started when you are obviously disguisted by the game? Why do you blame the hunters to be overpopulating the servers when you yourself admit them to be the easiest starting class to play with if u are a beginner in the game? Isnt it obvious that a newbie would like to play the game on easy mode before playing it on hard ? (i.e. playing with the class that really suits the person).
    Hail whiners...
    WTF! Where did this come from the freaking heart! WOW! Guess what people should stop playing on easy first and start to play on normal, like switch to a game that requires skill, and looks good.

Yours sincerly,
    The Great Ganonduarf

• kadaganetkadaganet Member Posts: 6
    when wow was released in eu, got it in first couple hours. it was nice, rfc, wc.... and soo on. but.... after playing long time, its gets annoying. and i mean it. all the same mobs, loots, gold, raids....nothing changes in more that couple months. soo, i canceled my account cause of boooooring gameplay. u get one char till lvl 70, then another, then another one..... useless. waste of time. ye, its great game, but only couple first months.

><

• HrothmundHrothmund Member Posts: 1,061

Hail whiners...
    WTF! Where did this come from the freaking heart! WOW! Guess what people should stop playing on easy first and start to play on normal, like switch to a game that requires skill, and looks good.

You're much more of a zealot in your quest to bad-mouth the game. Why do you find it necessary to come here to do something that has been done so many times(And better, might I add.) before? Why an other "ninja WoW bashing thread"? We've seen every witty comment imaginable about how a particular game is superior to WoW in every way imaginable. I'm so fed up of the repetition I've decided to just give up and join in; 8.5 million, man, 8.5 million.

WoW is easy up to a point, and then things start getting hairy. Sure, the death penalty is minimal and you'll be hard-pressed to die outside of an instance if you know what you're doing, but Blizzard didn't design the game to be easy, they made it accessible. Go out on a limb and enter a heroic instance with sub-par equipment, or even decent blues. I guarantee you will not be cruising through the instance.

WoW is a very well rounded and polished game, with a market of its own. Maybe you aren't, or don't want to be, a part of that market, but that does not make the game itself a bad product.
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Okay so every one bows before the "mightyness" of Wow, hell this game is exactly like the Lord of the Rings, first day you play, you walk second day you play you walk, third day you play you walk and toss something into a great mass of lava. Hang on, WoW is the same as LotRO? That doesnt sound right. And about the walking.......you dislike walking, obviously. Well guess what.......humanoids didnt get 2 legs for show.
    And what is up with everyone and their mothers with hunters, they are more over rated the Tibia! and the graphics dont even get me started on the graphic! The amount of hunters is indeed insane, but eventually theyre screwing themselves. Ever tried grouping as a hunter at 60 (now 70)? Mwaha.
    Oh not to mention their crappy races and nothing is orginal and why so does it happen that you are the errand boy for everyone in that game. I dont see how the races are crap? I also dont see how nothing is original? Errand boy?

Dude, seriously. You dont like the MMO genre to start with. Go back to your CS:S please. If not, try to state arguments instead of faulty opinions, or not bother at all. Ya frikkin troll.
This discussion has been closed.