Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you going play as?

ToadyToady Member Posts: 24

I have a hard time in deciding what to play. At first I was thinking to myself that I whanted to play as a Human Warlock, but since they announced that the warlock will be more of a summoningclass and curseing class, like Diablo 2s Necromancer, I started to doubt my decision.

I always enjoy playing as a spellcaster, often offensive, but the problem is that my friend is going to play as a mage.

Is there any chance that we can be really different in our spellcasting if both of us play as a mage? If not I'm going to give the warlock a chance.

My other question is, what are you other guys planning on playing? Both race and classimage

____________________________________________________________________________________

All makt

All makt

Comments

• NinJa_HunteRNinJa_HunteR Member Posts: 43

I'm planning on Choosing:

Undead Warlock or Maybe Mage...

Thanks

----------------------

"A NinJa's Vengance RunS not Only Through His Blood.....But Trough His Soul....."

"...Issuru..."

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    I wanna try Orc for certain ever since the first warcraft i liked them. So Orc for me and warrior/hunter as a class i think

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• Scary_PeaScary_Pea Member Posts: 56

Tje Toady....I choose human mage cause I love play a character with offensive magic and the human looked pritty cool as mages and my friends are gonna play human so that´s why I chose human mage.

"All makt åt Tengil::::08::"

All makt

• AzzazzimonAzzazzimon Member UncommonPosts: 211

My main will be a human paladin I think.

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

My very first character will be a gnome! No matter what, it is a tradition for me, not sure what I'm gunna make him though, probably a warlock or a rouge. After that my first choice off of abilities and style will definitly be a Night Elf Hunter! There whole system on pets is going to extremely addicting! And Night Elfs look the coolest out of all the races! ::::35::

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• earle90earle90 Member UncommonPosts: 12

image Night elf Druid

image All the way

earle90

earle90