Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage II or Ashors Call

DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

Hi im waiting until EQ II comes but but until then i want to play another mmo. I was thinking of playing lineage 2 or ashors call 2 im thinking of playing ashors call 2 only because there are less peoples dissing it then lineage . If you have played or know alot about both pleez reply thnx.

Comments

• David_WolfpaDavid_Wolfpa Member Posts: 273

I played in open beta of Lineage 2 and I can say it was alright, I spose it depends on your gameplay style, but it can get a bit boring in the higher levels when your killing hundreds of mobs to gain your level. If you don't mind the grinding, its a pretty decent game. Graphics are great aswell, there are also plenty of quests that mostly are very involving and fun to do. 

I've also played Asherons Call 2 in open beta, which was a lonnnng time ago. I didn't really find it too interesting or fun, when I played it you couldn't enter any buildings and it just seemed overall a bit plain and boring. I don't want all you Asheron fans start attacking me cause of this post, this is just my opinion of the game when I played it in open beta, its probably changed alot since then.

"Men speak of natural rights, but I challenge any one to show where in nature any rights existed or were recognized until there was established for their declaration and protection a duly promulgated body of corresponding laws."

(DEFAULT MMORPG PLAYER SIGNATURE, RANDOM QUOTE FROM SOME INTERNET SITE FOUND ON YAHOO SEARCH TO TRY MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK CLEVER)

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573
    I ment ashors call 2 my bad.