Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dragon ball mmorpg

marcaomalmarcaomal Member UncommonPosts: 25
finnaly a mmorpg based in the famous anime dragon ball kinda amazing huh?

hope this one come over the seas x) here the link then u can check it out http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=84175&category=102&subcategory=

if u were having trouble to ready just go to http://translate.google.com

hope ppl's like the topic x) in first hand lol coment plz ^^ was looking for a dragon ball online game for weeks =S

Comments

• KoddoKoddo Member Posts: 151

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The pen is mightier than the sword, and authority is mightier than the pen, but the sword is mightier than authority.

If you can't beat 'em, hold 'em off 'till you come up with a better plan.

• MurderSceneMurderScene Member Posts: 17
    it could work....but im scared of the anime fanboys that will come and play this game no matter what.
  • LougarouLougarou Member Posts: 278
    Originally posted by MurderScene

it could work....but im scared of the anime fanboys that will come and play this game no matter what.
    Gohan35647 says : olol you noobs Namekians, my Kamehameha pwns your Makenkosapo any day of teh weekzor !!!!!!!11

Agreed.
  • KatagiriKatagiri Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Lol! It's true...

Just ignore them and have fun with friends and cool ppl.
  • BlackVoidBlackVoid Member Posts: 20
    Would be interesting to see how they pull this off...fingers are crossed.
  • ShijukiShijuki Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Originally posted by Lougarou

Originally posted by MurderScene

Gohan35647 says : olol you noobs Namekians, my Kamehameha pwns your Makenkosapo any day of teh weekzor !!!!!!!11

Agreed. Exactly the reason why this game won't be worth it.
  • KoddoKoddo Member Posts: 151
    Originally posted by marcaomal

Originally posted by Koddo

http://mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/121579
    http://mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/121306
    mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/117023

ignored

lol. I guess he couldn't handle not being the first to start a topic about a dragonball mmorpg in the works.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The pen is mightier than the sword, and authority is mightier than the pen, but the sword is mightier than authority.

If you can't beat 'em, hold 'em off 'till you come up with a better plan.

• TelvannasTelvannas Member Posts: 123

Dragonball Z WAS THE WORST ANIME EVER!

Just bloody admit it.

• r3dbullr3dbull Member Posts: 79
    i would try an english version of it :)
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by Telvannas

Just bloody admit it.
    Dragon Ball Z was actually one of the best animes ever. but, guess what.

hold on, this may come shocking to you:

Dragon Ball Z was for K I D S.

I always laugh when I see some adult ranting how horrible DBZ was.
  • TelvannasTelvannas Member Posts: 123
    Originally posted by Gameloading

Originally posted by Telvannas

Just bloody admit it.
    Dragon Ball Z was actually one of the best animes ever. but, guess what.

hold on, this may come shocking to you:

Dragon Ball Z was for K I D S.

I always laugh when I see some adult ranting how horrible DBZ was.

I think I was about ten when DBZ came out.

I preferred Princess Mononoke by far.

• BrognanBrognan Member Posts: 78
    hell id love to play that game...flying around sounds like a blast...the graphics dont look like they call for much either
  • jewhamerjewhamer Member Posts: 1

cooooool i wish it was in english if anyone will see translater for it or english version please pm me THNX

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709
    Originally posted by jewhamer

cooooool i wish it was in english if anyone will see translater for it or english version please pm me THNX
    oh wow.
  • shixxshixx Member Posts: 19
    It's going to end up like Matrix Online Buggy as hell and most likely Hard to Control.  As for DBZ being the Worst Anime ever.

For 10-14 year olds it's awesome. They are amazed just by how loud they can scream and how fast they can Move.  as for older people if your anything like me. You prefer Bleach, Berserk and Death note.

"Blood drips, Blood sings, Blood devours all and only Blood remains"
    www.leadingentertainment.com/index.php

• unb0rnunb0rn Member Posts: 27
    didn't quite like the anime with their insanely long charging of their kamehamehas or ki blasts...prefered the manga.

on the game. the main cast from db/dbz/dbgt probaly won't b playable, most likely npcs for quests n stuff. wouldn't ,imd giving it a go, as long as they bring out an english version, and it doesn't require too high specs
  • SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

Gogeta134151: You're overpowered!

Goku32502439024620: That's because I'm over NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.........noob!

XxXBroliXxX: Lol, you got pwned nublet. Learn to Hami Hami Hamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Kami Kami Kami at level 6000 lolololroflamo!!

Basically,5 minutes of trash-talking followed by 5-second fights,based on who has the most power level.

But actually,I kind of like the looks & gameplay of the console games (ignoring the DBZ story aside) so maybe this could be decent if it was a free-flowing fighting MMO game. Which it won't be,of course.