Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody going to start playing soon?

Trigget4kTrigget4k Member Posts: 45
Hi, I've decided to start getting into EQ2 again. I tried it around release and got bored pretty quickly, but I'm giving it another chance. Anyways, I was wondering if anybody plans on starting to play aswell. Maybe we can start a small guild of new players, or we can just group if there is anybody. Post back, and if you are interested we can decide on a server and side (good/evil).

Comments

• FoodoolawsFoodoolaws Member Posts: 212
    I tried it for a week i got bored very fast. WoW only bored me at end game for the most part. EQ2 bored me pretty quicky but thats just me.
  • MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    I've been playing for years.
  • seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    My name is Tegan and I am playing good on the Najena server. I just started tonight so I am only lvl 5.

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• TyrranosaurTyrranosaur Member UncommonPosts: 284

I just got back in a few weeks ago, too....I was one of those at the start, but stayed with WoW back then. Now I'm back with a vengeance....

I've some characters on the Lucen D'Lere server but they're already in a guild (Dead Romance). If you pick a server, post data here and I'll happily start a character over there, too!

(Edit: Unless it's Venakor, see my post about that. RP and Pvp do not mix imo!)

Current MMOs: Rift, GW2, Defiance
    Blog: http://realmsofchirak.blogspot.com (old school tabletop gaming and more)