Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elves, it's what's for dinner

madjakemadjake Member UncommonPosts: 233

Personally, I never play elves and I can't understand their popularity. What do you all think?

----------------------
Jake

I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring
- Richard P. Feynman, 1988

Comments

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670
    I was never much for "roleplaying" so the only times i chose elves is for a good class combo. Didnt really matter to me.

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

99% of the games i play i play as an elf...

im not a roleplayer (in fact im probably the last person u would ever see roleplaying)...

and im not into some crazy elf fetish or nuthin...

its just their style... i prefer the fast, nimble, precise style of an elf as opposed to the slow awkwardness that is human... i especially prefer sword using elves ^^... doesnt matter how much damage u can do if u cant hit me =P

no matter where u come from... no matter where u are now... no matter where ur going... its all about the EXP

--------------------------------------

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087
    never was much into elves, myself. maybe half-elf at best or human/gnome or something like that. i usually choose the class/race with the most dexterity/agility...but i dislike being an elf.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566
    Halflings are the other white meat. ..

"I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If, on your journey, you should encounter God. . .
    . . . God will be cut."
    - Quentin Tarantino, Kill Bill

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    I pick elves because I usually play a mage and they have a cool background.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979