Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

good feed back

shugooshugoo Member Posts: 149
ive been hearing alot of good feedbacka bout SWG latly and thought i should give it a try it sounds like alot of people are comeing back

Comments

• OrionStarOrionStar Member Posts: 378
    I think some people are curious as to how the game will feel in Chapter 6, when they incorporate a Creature handler/bio engineer duo expertise tree.  This is one reason why I came back.  The other reasons where because I wasn't having fun in other MMOs that are currently out.  My server bloodfin has alot of people on it.  There is lots of fun pvp too. Star Wars, rocks too!
  • SWGLoverSWGLover Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 539

I'd read the forums to get a good view of what the players think.

The NGE simplified the game a lot, now you can jump right in and play, no wasting time, just pure adrenaline. It plays a lot like a first-person shooter in my opinion, and you totally feel like a Star Wars character.

It's easy to find groups as the game is quite crowded now. Great RPing and every server is good choice for a new character.

I'd suggest a Jedi, as it's everyone's dream to play them and they're always welcome in groups.

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638
    Spy is a lot of fun too,
  • JarloJarlo Member Posts: 221
    I would say it's easy to find  a group if you have connections/friends etc, but finding a PUG in my > 12 hours of play time and lvl 14 has been non existant.  Still pretty fun and worth the free trial IMHO.
  • RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

You reminded me of another thing I have issues with and that's guilds and groups who won't allow lower level players to join.

In my entire time in game I've jumped out of groups who barred lower levels.

I'm not about to discriminate against lower level players. I enjoy helping people whether it's showing them fun things to do in game or helping them level up.