Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Zone Overview of Troll Country

The new Warhammer Online newsletter is out. Check out this zone overview of Troll Country.

Troll Country is the name commonly given to the cold and desolate territory that lies to the north of Kislev, and to the south of the Chaos Wastes. The landscape is every bit as harsh and unforgiving as the creatures who inhabit it; tall formations of jagged rock jut upward from the earth like the fingers of some monstrous creature trying to claw its way to the surface. The ground is broken and uneven, with steep inclines and sudden, treacherous pits and valleys. A chill wind blows perpetually across the bleak and barren terrain, rattling dead, dry leaves that hang from the skeletal limbs of the scrawny trees which dot the landscape.

As the name suggests, this arid, rocky land is infested with Trolls of every kind. In the valleys and crevasses where small streamsstill flow, River Trolls tromp through the muck in search of theirnext meal. On the wind-swept highland slopes, hard-skinned Stone Trolls slumber in dank caves by night and spend their days chasing wild goats or beating upon each other with crude clubs made from the trunks of trees. Far to the north lurk the most dangerous Trolls of all, the vile Chaos Trolls. Exposure to the mutating energies of Chaos has provided these creatures with awesome, savage strength and unnatural fortitude.

Read more here.

Comments

• DeathstinyDeathstiny Member Posts: 386

I loved Paul's video diary this month. The gameplay footage of the battle squig was unreal. By far the best graphics (quality and style) I've ever seen in an MMO.

• AlienovrlordAlienovrlord Member Posts: 1,525

Pretty good newsletter this month.  No new details about any classes but lots of screenshots and nice movies too.

And more Paul video blogs! 

• smiley123smiley123 Member UncommonPosts: 174
    that login vid was great..... lol it was
  • MordacaiMordacai Member Posts: 309
    Wow, and here I was thinking that Troll Country was just a forum area here on mmorpg.com. Looks interesting to say the least.
  • CiredricCiredric Member Posts: 723

DAoC midgard, ho hum.....Mythic still cannot balance classes and the class pvp in this game will be one nerf after another.

Standard operating procedure for Mythic.   I can just hear the howls now.