Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMFG THE PINK!!!

Comments

• KazzerKazzer Member Posts: 648
    i guess i will leave the site, this is to stupid of them, i mean i dont mind girly stuff, but comeone, why take another direction, mmorpg.com was fine as it were.. hmm, this reminds me of NGE in swg episode, somehow i cant take it seriusly anymore. to arcade lol
  • Firebird1Firebird1 Member Posts: 222
    You know what.....

I need more beer...

It's not pink enough to enduce Drunken bouts of fun!
  • unevenjunkunevenjunk Member Posts: 6
    IN CASE U ALL DONT NO WHAT THE DATE IS BUT HERE ITS APRIL 1st.... SO THAT MEANS APRILS FOOLS (at least i hope)
    Originally posted by unevenjunk

IN CASE U ALL DONT NO WHAT THE DATE IS BUT HERE ITS APRIL 1st.... SO THAT MEANS APRILS FOOLS (at least i hope)
    I really hope so to, but i dont think so
  • unevenjunkunevenjunk Member Posts: 6
    im sry if they keep this site pink i wont come back... lol its way to gay looking the butterflys make me laugh adds a decorative touch LMAO.
    Originally posted by unevenjunk

im sry if they keep this site pink i wont come back... lol its way to gay looking the butterflys make me laugh adds a decorative touch LMAO.
    all the way down u can change it to defult, but at april 15, if they change that u cant change it back, i wont use this site, my heard hurts, and yea to gay to look at lol, and lol awww the hearts on the site, omg omg omg omg
  • TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Now I remember!  It was slashdot.com that did this last year on April Fool's Day with the pink theme.   LOL!   MMORPG can't come up with anything more original than to copy something that has been done all ready.

slashdot.org/article.pl

• blackcat35blackcat35 Member Posts: 479
    being the guru I am about forums, I realized they changed a setting so went into my profile and changed it away from the pink, look top right, click my profile, then bottom right, to get rid of the pink...

==========================
    The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.

• BahzBahz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    Arrrrgggghhhhh
  • OmrieOmrie Member UncommonPosts: 116

I blame the flamers, and the negative people for turning mmorpg.com fruity... and I quote uncle Frank.. "Look what ya did ya little jerks." =P

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    That pink is cool! XPP
  • nomadiannomadian Member Posts: 3,490

LOOK, Women don't play mmorpgs.(cough)

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    I actually LOVE the pink lol, but what do girls know
  • soccesocce Member Posts: 11

hm Girls / Woman do play mmorpg but the pink is killing me

played : daoc,enb,swg,eqII,lineageII,GW,AA,neocron,ryzom,eve, and beta testing 20 titles some: GE,Lotr,WH and more.

• ergeerge Member Posts: 16

Frankly, I think that many girls AND women play this game but changing the theme to pink it'll be a disaster because no longer boys would like to see this.

But I love the pink theme , it's soo feminin.

• ZnithZnith Member Posts: 212
    Oweee my eyes.  I'm female but no pink for me!  I prefer to save my eyes for gaming, thank you very much! 
  • BytoByto Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Autch !!! Thank u iam blind now :)
  • nakumanakuma Member UncommonPosts: 1,310

SWEET MOTHER MERCY WILLIAMS!!!

THIS PINK HAS GOT TO GO!! THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING DRASTIC! this pink fluffy flowery girl power crap is blinding my eyes, and draining my mojo. I think its safe to say I wont be coming here no more. if this is infact true. I refuse to browse and write posts in //shudders// P1nk!!!!!

3.4ghz Phenom II X4 965, 8GB PC12800 DDR3 GSKILL, EVGA 560GTX 2GB OC, 640GB HD SATA II, BFG 1000WATT PSU. MSI NF980-G65 TRI-SLI MOBO.

• saniceksanicek Member UncommonPosts: 368

I lost it when I saw the less active forum banner with "Express your feelings".

Hilarious.

Subscribtions: EVE, SWTOR WOW, WAR, DDO, VG, AOC, COV, FFXI, GW, RFO, Aion
    +plenty of F2P, betas, trials

Female Dwarf player: WOW, VG, WAR, DDO
    Due to the recent economic crisis and spending cuts the light at the end of the tunnel was turned off. Sincerely, God.

• Gamma_5Gamma_5 Member Posts: 10

Pink FTW! LOLZ. Now where did I put that whoopee cushion?

Gamma_5

• black_rabitblack_rabit Member Posts: 45
    me likes the pink xD :P

april fools, just fooled my teammate that training would be an hour ealier today, he just called me were we staying.... lolz!!!! meh 0wn4g3!!!

"There actually is a path, you just have to be able to see it..."
    "well if that is all," said the blind guy.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by Riverstar

I actually LOVE the pink lol, but what do girls know
    See? :D People love it! Don't be hatin' all of ye!

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• XTinTioNXTinTioN Member Posts: 205
    LOOOLL

right...MMORPG.com handed  to a new company....sure sure XD and im superman..

and ye if it was true i wouldn't come back here xD .....at least without eye protector.

Great joke MMORPG.COM staff  =P

but please tomorrow take out the pink color because my eyes are starting to burn lol

Cheers

Currently Playing: GTA4, Urban Terror, Aion,Dreamfall:TLJ,Fahrenheit

• creative404creative404 Member Posts: 72
    Haha...lol yes nice try mmorpg.com I like the pink, it fits  very well and I think they should keep it....April fools!

• 70nY70nY Member Posts: 47
    *Loooks like gay pride parade*