Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need....game....soon....can't..go..on..

AcetruckingAcetrucking Member Posts: 4

If I do not get into a MMORPG soon I will fade away....
...sigh...

Comments

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    Okay. So what's stopping you? There are like 50 MMORPGs out there, just check the game list page.

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    If you want one right now, and don't want to wait any longer....Get either City of Heroes or Lineage 2.  My suggestion = City of Heroes...but if you don't like that sort of thing, then try out Lin 2 image

• AcetruckingAcetrucking Member Posts: 4

I have enough cash in my budget for one online game over the next several months and I don't want to get roped into one that starts to fade.....Lineage2 and City of Heroes both look good and yes I have been agonizing over those two :)......

My last one was Anarchy Online (only good to 30th lvl) and before that Everquest for a few years on and off.......

What I really want is to sail up and down the river in Warhammer Online and fight demons of Nurgle...Thanks for the feedback though :)

I sure like this website

If you only have the coin for one MMORPG, then wait for WOW, it will be the best MMORPG ever!

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

• darthlogdarthlog Member Posts: 17

haha wow best ever? did u not say quild wars was the best ever? eh oracle?

Originally posted by darthlog

haha wow best ever? did u not say quild wars was the best ever? eh oracle?

No I don't think I did, but feel free to prove me wrong if you have a link.  I'm pretty sure I said GW would be a very good game, maybe even a great game, but I don't think I said it was the best ever...

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

• JovienJovien Member Posts: 25

Really.

"What I have learned about war from videogames if you ever find yourself mortally wounded by a sniper, be sure to let him know that he is a faggot."- Myself

"What I have learned about war from videogames if you ever find yourself mortally wounded by a sniper, be sure to let him know that he is a faggot."- Myself

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Yordo
    If you want one right now, and don't want to wait any longer....Get either City of Heroes or Lineage 2.  My suggestion = City of Heroes...but if you don't like that sort of thing, then try out Lin 2 image

God no...horrible horrible advice.  CoH is a lame kids game.  It sucks it sucks it sucks.  I beta'ed it for 3 months until it hit shelves and god it is soooooo crappy!  City of Half-assed Gaming  it is

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

• PsycosisPsycosis Member Posts: 362

Mate, i know how you feel, i haven't played an mmorpg since i quite eq 2 years ago.. over 2 years ago... my mum didn't get me a birthday present this year so i asked her to ask my step dad to get me final fantasy XI and bring it back with him. He did this and then refused to give it to me. He doesn't play it cos games aren't his thing but it annoyed me so much that he refused to give me my bday pressie, my ownly one that was months late.

I don't even want to play it now i am so bitter.....

But yeah i am alpha testing freeworld which is fun... although thats wearing thin.. I want this phase to be over and Tech and magic to be in...

Well I think i might see if i can find an mmorpg today thats worth it....i wanna find something thats like EQ but with better people, better staff, and a hell of a lot less bugs.. tho i ain't played it in a couple of years and if i hadn't played it for so long i would prolly go back.

Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?

TheTruth(FW): 50

Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?
    http://www.soundclick.com/wizard-sleeve
    I produce music, DnB, Trance, Metal Fusion, RaP and whatever i feel like. You might like it
    http://www.nexusradio.co.uk - Online radio promoting unsigned artists

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Originally posted by Acetrucking

I have enough cash in my budget for one online game over the next several months and I don't want to get roped into one that starts to fade.....Lineage2 and City of Heroes both look good and yes I have been agonizing over those two :)......
    My last one was Anarchy Online (only good to 30th lvl) and before that Everquest for a few years on and off.......
    What I really want is to sail up and down the river in Warhammer Online and fight demons of Nurgle...Thanks for the feedback though :)
    I sure like this website

lol only lvl 30 well you sure missed alot in that game

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569
    Well, what about Lineage 2?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• CelethornCelethorn Member Posts: 7
    the best game is going to be MEO but its going to be a long wait for it to be released, it was anounced to be released in late 2004 but they had to push it back to early 2005, but it'll be worth the wait, biggest mmorpg, 10,000 square kilometres not including the expansions their planning to make, and SWG is only about 3,200 square kilometres,

leader of a multi-mmorpg clan

leader of a multi-mmorpg clan

Also pro beta tester and member of the beta center and beta watcher