Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mmorpg game which is actully fun? help

Hey iv been playing WoW for some time now but iv just got sick of the boring grind and the constent repetition in the game and the cartoon graphics which make me want to beat my eyes with a small but sharp object.

Can anyone give me some advice in what game is worth taking a shot at which is actully fun.

Not botherd about cost or monthly fee but if can be avoided that would be a bonus lol.

Comments

• DrafellDrafell Member Posts: 588

DarkSpace! But then, as you can probably tell by my signature I am biased :-)

If you are interested in giving it a try, the client and core game are free, and you have an option to subscribe to get access to more content(which is sadly necessary to keep our servers running).

Check out the DS section in MMORPG.com for some more recent screen-shots and game videos, or you can take a look at our Wikipedia entry for an overview of what the game is about.

It's at least worth a look.

• chrisatronchrisatron Member Posts: 139

Kool im downloading it as i type lol.

But i was itching for a game more towards fantasy you no the traditional Mmorpg lol but ill give this a try =]

• SWGLoverSWGLover Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 539
    Originally posted by chrisatron

Hey iv been playing WoW for some time now but iv just got sick of the boring grind and the constent repetition in the game and the cartoon graphics which make me want to beat my eyes with a small but sharp object.
    Can anyone give me some advice in what game is worth taking a shot at which is actully fun.
    Not botherd about cost or monthly fee but if can be avoided that would be a bonus lol.

All MMORPG's have a grind. All of them have repetition to a degree.

Sounds like you're sick of the type of these games in general. Well......take a break and find a new hobby for a while. You won't be finding any of these type games to be different than WoW ( although most of them don't work as well as WoW or have the degree of polish that you're used to )

Sorry, that's just the way it is.

• roflingemoroflingemo Member Posts: 19
    I have played many many MMMORPGs, and I too got tired of the grind. However, the first MMORPG I have ever played is called NexusTK. I still play it. Although there is some minor grinding near level 75-95, it is well worth it. In nexus there is no level cap. Once you get to level 99 you can still hunt and sell the experience you get for vita(hp) and mana(mp). NexusTK is also very nice because since it is a smaller game the community is very nice.  Although the graphics aren't state-of-the-art, 3D magnificent graphics, it has graphics that is still amazing for a game that is about 10 years old. Yes it is 2D, but still give it a chance... the 2D isn't hard on the eyes and it may grow on you.  It does cost $10 a month, but I assure you, once you get probably level 99 and join a clan/subpath, the game will be fun. www.nexustk.com, is the main site. nexusatlas.com, is a very well developed fansite, that should help you with almost anything.

I hope this helps.

edit: the grinding is very minor. Plus, once you make some friends they'll help you level up so you don't have to grind as much.
  • chrisatronchrisatron Member Posts: 139
    ermm wtf i ust downloaded it and got on i go into the lobby and try and play but the game just shuts down?
    Originally posted by chrisatron

Kool im downloading it as i type lol.

But i was itching for a game more towards fantasy you no the traditional Mmorpg lol but ill give this a try =]