Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WAR Rawrr do they have a crafting system?

rawrxbradrawrxbrad Member UncommonPosts: 117
yes no maybe and if so is it limited to two jobs like WoW and Eq2 etc. Hopefully you can craft what ever you want and have multiple professions at the same time(crafting wise)

Comments

• cupertinocupertino Member Posts: 1,094
    Yes, but AFAIK they have not released any info on what jobs are avaliable etc

• rawrxbradrawrxbrad Member UncommonPosts: 117
    thank you cupertino, pm me if you hear anything ok =]
  • rawrxbradrawrxbrad Member UncommonPosts: 117
    -=-buMp-=- someone enlighten me at [email protected] i wanna know if this game has a crafting system / release date and whats new, like how is it better then any other MMO thanx
  • M1sf1tM1sf1t Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

Originally posted by rawrxbrad
    yes no maybe and if so is it limited to two jobs like WoW and Eq2 etc. Hopefully you can craft what ever you want and have multiple professions at the same time(crafting wise)

Yes it will have crafting but it will be limited only to making things which aide in the war effort against your rival faction. If it can't be used to bash someone's head in or catapult you over a wall to allow you to smash someone's head in then it won't be in the game period.

Crafting as with other parts of the game will be geared to promote and aide the player driven PvP/RvR conflict in WAR. The complete details on how the crafting system will work has not be released other then what I have mentioned. I doubt you'll be selling pies or fancy sissy styled shirts in WAR.

Games I've played/tried out:WAR, LOTRO, Tabula Rasa, AoC, EQ1, EQ2, WoW, Vangaurd, FFXI, D&DO, Lineage 2, Saga Of Ryzom, EvE Online, DAoC, Guild Wars,Star Wars Galaxies, Hell Gate London, Auto Assault, Grando Espada ( AKA SoTNW ), Archlord, CoV/H, Star Trek Online, APB, Champions Online, FFXIV, Rift Online, GW2.

Game(s) I Am Currently Playing:

GW2 (+LoL and BF3)