Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hi all

ddg92ddg92 Member Posts: 11
hi guys is the game free? because at registrion it asks the identification no. plz help me

Comments

• ddg92ddg92 Member Posts: 11
    an other thing is the downloading of the game free?

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821
    Yes on both counts, free to play and free to download. The ID number it asks for can be any 8 digit random number if you choose just make sure you write it down somewhere. They use this number to get you your account back if it ever gets hacked or stolen so it is important.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Yeah, just don't put anything important in the ID field.

Welcome to the addiction...um I mean game.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• IvorichIvorich Member Posts: 20
    This looks like an appropriate thread for introductions. allow me to introduce myself.

I am here for you. I am a player who volunteered to serve as a Forum Moderator on the official VCO forums. I have been assigned the task, in addition to helping to moderate those forums, to drop in here, post important VCO news releases, and answer as many questions as I can.

I am not a "leet" VCO player or even a "serious gamer", so many of my answers may be links to or quotes from relevant topics on the VCO forums.

At the time of this posting, I do not have moderator powers on this board and have no idea if I will be granted that status.

Thanks and good day,

IvoPixie

~It's an honor to serve~

• fatalis1fatalis1 Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by Ivorich

This looks like an appropriate thread for introductions. allow me to introduce myself.

I am here for you. I am a player who volunteered to serve as a Forum Moderator on the official VCO forums. I have been assigned the task, in addition to helping to moderate those forums, to drop in here, post important VCO news releases, and answer as many questions as I can.

I am not a "leet" VCO player or even a "serious gamer", so many of my answers may be links to or quotes from relevant topics on the VCO forums.

At the time of this posting, I do not have moderator powers on this board and have no idea if I will be granted that status.

Thanks and good day,

IvoPixie

Lets hope not....the VCO community forums have to be one of the worse modded forums I’ve seen.......I really don’t know what some of the mods there think they are achieving by talking down to people so much.......apart from driving people away

Lets assume for a moment your assertions are plausible...how do you explain the following quotes from the Official VCO forums?

[quote=Ivorich][quote=bleujwel]It is true that spawning location are randon. But there are "places" that have high spawn chance.

I also agree that more players are hunting down on wreckage drifters.[/quote] How can this be? I thought the mods attitudes and IGG's non-responsiveness was killing the game. I thought people were leaving by the boatloads (all puns intended). If, indeed, competition for the drifters is increasing, then I guess someone is lying about how many people are leaving just to make us look bad. What a relief! I thought the game was sinking! Glad to see they are just lieing. [/quote]

~It's an honor to serve~

Hmmm 15 days and no reply. could it be that he has no answer? anyway, just to let y'all know, I voluntarily left the VCO Forums moderating team Thursday so I prolly wont be popping in here much anymore.

~It's an honor to serve~

• r3dbullr3dbull Member Posts: 79
    why u left ur job of moderator there?