Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TCOS Video

bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679
Okay, so I've been a little grumpy on the mmorpg forums recently, but I think I had good reason for it. Now though I'm in a pretty upbeat mood about this game as this video really was a nice insight into what they've said and how it actually performs.

http://ff.247xs.nl/tcos/ffb-tcos-presentation.wmv

I really want to play this, just wish they'd let me in beta :D

Comments

• airheadairhead Member UncommonPosts: 718
    Customization of character appearance was great. Different armors with different colors etc. I wander if the game will let us change that kind of thing thru time? Most likely so... pretty cool
  • twiztid19twiztid19 Member Posts: 44
    Yeah im very eager for open beta to start so i can try this game out. Looks pretty fun.
  • thaakthaak Member Posts: 67
    Finally, more games are finally catching on the fact that people want to be able to customize their character to be unique. More and more games are coming out with more options, and this looks to be the one that might be able to match the CoX's when it comes to customizable dominance.

------------------

Champions Online Fansite
  • LougarouLougarou Member Posts: 278
    Glad to see the battle animations/spells effects have been polished quite a bit. It was horrible on the first few videos.