Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gaiahon help

Okura13Okura13 Member Posts: 18
Hi, I'm new to Archlord and I've found out that there really isn't alot of people online in-game.

I'm on the Gaiahon server and I'd play more but I just can't without the social aspect of an mmorpg.

If there is noone to talk to It gets very boring. I wish to join a guild, Make some friends and experiance

what Archlord has to offer. I am currently level 12. I am a moonelf archer. If anyone is interested in helping

me out with an invite to a guild, Or just grouping to level. I'm very interested in the PvP aspect of the game

except I'm not sure how it works ^.^;

Any help is much appriciated.

Reply here and I'll give you my characters name. You can whisper me in-game.

Comments

• RyuukoGoRyuukoGo Member Posts: 235
    There has never been  a lot of players...after the next update there maybe a few more
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Brumhart is on medium status most of the time.
  • Elbryan108Elbryan108 Member Posts: 1

Gaihon is a great server, if you can get on at the right time. I am a level 17 Knight and I usually play at around 1am. While there may not be as many people on at any given time as the other server, the ones on when I am on are actually pretty OK.
    another thing to remember is that Gaihon is traditionally a non English server, mostly European, this has a lot to do with the amount of folks on that server.

Argyle!!

Its Sock Time

• sasuke17sasuke17 Member Posts: 18
    brumhart is a better server wit much more interactoin and quite a bit of conflict between guilds now lol