Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ranger Trapping Locations?

TufftyTtAmTufftyTtAm Member Posts: 2

Hi,

I have recently Made a  Ranger which is a trapper and it is equiped with all the nessacary trapping skills.. but what i need to know that, is ther any good loactions in factions for trapping?

Comments

• SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318
    Hey, welcome to the forums.
    Could you be a bit more specific?
    Do you want to try out your build in PvE or PvP?
  • TufftyTtAmTufftyTtAm Member Posts: 2
    Oh yeah sorry, well it's a PvE Trapper  and it's  3/4 of the way through factions
  • dopplemmodopplemmo Member UncommonPosts: 31

trapping is dull as hell, but you will find some good builds + their intended locations in the PVE section of the Ranger's Beacon:

http://beacon.wiseelben.com/

• SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318
    Well um... in PvE most places will do IMO.

Try stuff like Fort Aspenwood though (PvP), there you can really test your utility potential. Find strategic choke points where you can set your traps (depending on the siade you choose). A good trapper can easily tur the tide of battle there.
  • SerlingSerling Member Posts: 662

To trap successfully, you need foes that will eagerly run into those traps after you. In Factions, there is no better place for PvE trapping than Xaquang Skyway, northwest of Senji's Corner, where you can find Shreader Sharptongue and his roving gangs of Vermin.

IMHO.

Make sure you take a Mesmer secondary, so you can keep setting traps while they beat on you. Vermin are very aggressive, but not very smart. :)

Take an MM and a healer with you, and you'll have - lke I do - more "Talons" than you know what to do with. :)