Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The PirateLords of Varking (SHADOW)

WarsongWarsong Member Posts: 563
http://piratelords.com/          (recently revamped forum/website, changing a few more things looks wise)

Age 18+ Mature guild (with naughty tendencies)   

Ventrilo Server    (If you don't use it don't ask us a bunch of question in guild chat......we are fighting, buy a damn headset)

If you want to reach us DO NOT reply here and if you can't figure it out....this is probably the wrong guild for you.

Warsong

Comments

• NooblordNooblord Member Posts: 202
    cyborz guild?

image .............image

• WarsongWarsong Member Posts: 563
    Originally posted by Nooblord

cyborz guild?
    Not for you, resume your cheetoes.
  • NooblordNooblord Member Posts: 202
    mmm Cheetos

image .............image

• ThalosVipavThalosVipav Member Posts: 273

/salute

Heyya Warsong.

Thalos Vipav
    Star Wars Galaxies: R.I.P.

Originally posted by Nooblord

mmm Cheetos

GF or Wife? :P            I forgot one....MOM?

Originally posted by ThalosVipav

/salute

Heyya Warsong.
    Heyya bro :)

/saluteness

"Got a little Captain in ya?"
  • tetsultetsul Member Posts: 1,020
    So you all went to Vanguard huh? Well I would join you but I already know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of running the game well on my comp. Maybe in the next game.
    Originally posted by tetsul

So you all went to Vanguard huh? Well I would join you but I already know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of running the game well on my comp. Maybe in the next game.
    Have you tried, seems alot thought this and they seem to be doing fine with some dino puters. :P

<shrug>
  • ThalosVipavThalosVipav Member Posts: 273

ok... maybe this will help, maybe it wont.

My girl's Pc is

1.8 AMD processor (I believe)

1 gig RAM

Nvidia 7600 512

Not what I would call up to date. She can play ok. Not with high graphics or anything, but she can play relatively easily. And when she wants to look at nice graphics she just stares at my screen.

Maybe thats why I die alot....since shes the healer.....

Thalos Vipav
    Star Wars Galaxies: R.I.P.

Originally posted by Warsong

Have you tried, seems alot thought this and they seem to be doing fine with some dino puters. :P

<shrug>

I'm not one for $50 tries. Been there, done that, have a lifetime supply of coasters. Oh well, back to Poker.
  • OrionStarOrionStar Member Posts: 378
    Hey... I am already in Piratelords guild... in the SWG guild anyways.  PL and PL-NF.  I know Malador.  I play Vanguard..sometimes but my PC is too advanced and Vanguard can't keep up with it.  So I haven't been playing.  I've notice the PL vent is restricted. Could I get access?

Originally posted by Warsong

<shrug>

I'm not one for $50 tries. Been there, done that, have a lifetime supply of coasters. Oh well, back to Poker. PM me if you want a trial key, I have a few laying around.........unless you're making to much money playing poker (My friends wont play

poker anymore because I always take their money :P)
    Originally posted by OrionStar

Hey... I am already in Piratelords guild... in the SWG guild anyways.  PL and PL-NF.  I know Malador.  I play Vanguard..sometimes but my PC is too advanced and Vanguard can't keep up with it.  So I haven't been playing.  I've notice the PL vent is restricted. Could I get access?
    Check your PM

Well thanks for the try. It did in fact work on my comp (with some strange probs like players disappearing) and was planning on getting it. Then I hit the solo wall called the Garden. Now I hate this game.

Oh well, next year in Hyborea! Which coincidently opened its beta app.