Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW for console?

meat_bag0meat_bag0 Member Posts: 94
I just want to say that i think it would be pretty cool if there was a way to play WoW on a game console AND  computers...If it was done right it would be pretty cool in my opinion. I know that some games would be turned into a steaming pile of dung if made for console but if it was worked on right it would be pretty nifty.

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
(?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Comments

• paperclaypaperclay Member Posts: 53
    bad idea for making w0w in a game console...and most probably blizzard will not agree to it...they will not gain any income to this thing if ever it is implemented..
  • SniperfireSniperfire Member Posts: 83
    honestly i think i heard its gonna be on 360. was a rumor... but Yes it would be a good console game. WoW is one of those very easy to control games, not a terrible amount of depth. would be a piece of cake for consoles to handle and im sure blizzard has considered it.

cause honestly. why not? they got no reason NOT to. they would just make more money. and they is never bad =)

WoWboi's just dont want it to happen. (oh it will ruin the game) well no... it wont. you just have lived in your mothers basement to long.

it would in no way ruin WoW lol.

Cloud mother bitch!
    Final Fantasy 7
    myspace: www.myspace.com/i_alwayslie_

• KnightblastKnightblast Member UncommonPosts: 1,787
    I think it should be on cellphones ... easy as pie to maneuver and play, just like the Japanese play MMOs on cellphones.
  • SniperfireSniperfire Member Posts: 83
    cellphones are a little to advanced for a game like wow =)

Cloud mother bitch!
    Final Fantasy 7
    myspace: www.myspace.com/i_alwayslie_