Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free MMORPG Forum

GrymGrym Member UncommonPosts: 301
Just an idea. How about putting a nice little forum under the General Discussion list for Free MMORPGs. It seems like every other day I log in there is a new post on one of the boards for advice or information on any free MMORPG's. I've seen a wealth of information come from many of the site members on this topic and have even looked at the game list you have available. I don't know if this would help cut down on all the "Does anyone know of any free MMORPG" posts or not, but it might be worth a try.image

Grym Goblinsbane

(My son speaking to his Japanese Grandmother) " Sorry Obaba, I don't speak Japanese, I only speak human."

Comments

• romeoisxakromeoisxak Member Posts: 1
    plz can somebody help me about the free games. i wish to know any mmorpg's which don't need credit cards to play or even beta tests bcoz i'm under age and i dont have any credit cards image so i cant play any of those cool games. plz i need some which dont neeed credit cards to play... thanks...image

Sir Lovesalot, The Untamed Knight of an Unknown Kingdom.

Sir Lovesalot, The Untamed Knight of an Unknown Kingdom.

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

There is a sticky thread devoted to free MORPGs in the main forum...

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Which can be found here.

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• tiamatotiamato Member Posts: 22
    Tell them like it is image