Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum mods favourate console.

LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

I was wondering what is yuor favourate Console so below ill make a poll and hope to get some votes and comments as to why its your favourate.

Comments

• PraetorianiPraetoriani Member Posts: 1,147
    My current favourite console is the X360, and I voted as such. I really like Live! and everything it offers.

That said, I'd go back to the days of the NES and SNES in a heartbeat.
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Mine's is currently the X360 too, even though I'm not a moderator. I know I can beat Praetor in anything...and Dead or Alive 4. Unfortunately Xbox live will be down for a few hours.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Mine's is currently the X360 too, even though I'm not a moderator. I know I can beat Praetor in anything...and Dead or Alive 4. Unfortunately Xbox live will be down for a few hours.
    I am a Worms Demigod. Bring it on.
  • AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217
    Originally posted by Praetoriani

My current favourite console is the X360, and I voted as such. I really like Live! and everything it offers.

Same thing. I love my 360, and cannot wait for Mass Effect.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    Yea i read about that game it looks to be a nicely polished game.

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

Oops was this only for moderators? If so sorry.

I voted for the Wii. Finally a system I can get my girlfriend to play. Needless to say she hates my 360.

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    My favourite consoles will always remain the snes and Playstation 1. such an incredblyeamount of good console RPG's, the playstation and snes were japanese RPG heaven. Breath of fire series, Suikoden 1 and 2, Final Fantasy Series, Secret of Mana, Secret of evermore, and many, many more.
    Originally posted by Gameloading

My favourite consoles will always remain the snes and Playstation 1. such an incredblyeamount of good console RPG's, the playstation and snes were japanese RPG heaven. Breath of fire series, Suikoden 1 and 2, Final Fantasy Series, Secret of Mana, Secret of evermore, and many, many more.
    Wow i didnt know you were a forum mod.

Worms?! How about a game other than a Live Game?

|

Originally posted by LordSlater

Originally posted by Gameloading

Wow i didnt know you were a forum mod. Don't question me or I'll delete your post and give you a 120 day ban.

Uhm... Viva Pinata.

Seriously though, I should get some more X360 games very, very soon.

Uhm... Viva Pinata.

Seriously though, I should get some more X360 games very, very soon. which reminds me, we still have to finish Gears of War co-op.
    Definitely. And play on Insane, or whatever the hardest mode was called.
    You guys might want to join me in on this Gears of War Co-Op Marathon. We wil drop the soap, run out of prision making many Locist pissed and we will go on from there.

|

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Never been into consoles.

I have sat back and quietly chuckled away the years as console after console has "heralded the death of PC gaming" yet me and my PC soldier on, enjoying games as we ever did.

Frankly if the 360, Wii and PS3 cant kill the PC I think its pretty safe to say now.... it aint gonna happen. Try writing your thesis on a Wii before you enjoy a game of BF2 for example.

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• RK-MaraRK-Mara Member Posts: 641
    PC is not a console.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    Originally posted by Razorback

Never been into consoles.
    I have sat back and quietly chuckled away the years as console after console has "heralded the death of PC gaming" yet me and my PC soldier on, enjoying games as we ever did.
    Frankly if the 360, Wii and PS3 cant kill the PC I think its pretty safe to say now.... it aint gonna happen. Try writing your thesis on a Wii before you enjoy a game of BF2 for example.
    I hail thee, fellow PC soldier :P

PC will always be my primary form of gaming, since it's the only platform where there is real competitive gaming including fps and rts games.

I also have a Wii, and I love it. But between any console and a pc... pc.

Originally posted by RK-Mara

PC is not a console.
    But it is a games machine so it counts in MY pole.

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701
    PS2 for me.. Cuz it was and still is the best console out...

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>