Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

some of games here....

Hello.this is cityoftroy

i will talk about games has ppl good and addictive good so u can play and no get booring

1.silkroad online :this game is really fantastic it has good graphica and skills are great with greatest pve game.

2.runescape:this game is really have good ppl but not good graphica but has a great pvp and best addictive ...

3.WarRock its a Fps game its really fantasty its like counter-strike but its have a lvl to get a weapons.....

4.Conquer online:this game has grrat addictive but i dont like the pvp on it and graphica is ugly......

5.hero online:this game is really good its have good stroy and good skills too and ppl good.....

6Rapplez:rapplez is ppl game so its have all things good pvp pve graphica stroy all things ....

7.Flyff+Siction of Fate+courim online+:this games is also like rapplez with a ppl so its great game hope u like them..

8.and the last game is 9drahons :this game is have a great thing the other games doont have its a kung fu skills its so nice t o play with kung fu and the wapons and graphica and story and pvp its all things that is very very nice

thanks everyone view this post ......!

Comments

• RonaruudoRonaruudo Member Posts: 102

For the sake of discussion I'm going to disagree with everything you just said.

Whatever it was that you said, because it's hard to read.