Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape

zalezanderzalezander Member Posts: 39
As a fellow player, I can say that once I was about lvl 20 it was fun. But working you're way up is'nt easy. Once you get there you can do just about all the quests but when you finish them, there's nothing to do and the game soon grows boring. Runescape isn't a bad game to play, but unless you are a diehard gamer, then the game will grow boring.

Comments

• Tmeyer1993Tmeyer1993 Member Posts: 9

Wut ur saying its not completely right...

1st: at lvl 20 u cant even do 10 of the non-member quests

2nd: At lvl 20 u actually start having fun at game...stuff is much easier...u start hiting decently..and cme on...its easy to raise lvl till about lvl 60

3rd: im lvl 83 at it (search Tmeyer1993) non member.. and now it does bcme boring bcoz its too repetitive...bcmin a member for 5$ is cheap...and u enjoy it believe me.. and after all its not an addicting game

• zalezanderzalezander Member Posts: 39
    Right, I did say unless you are a diehard gamer...I am not so it isn't as easy to lvl up...but you have a point as well.
  • pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86
    Hasnt anyone heard of playing for fun Its not about being the best in the game. I play beacuse i enjoy being weak and doing n00bish things. It gives you a chance just to enjoy what ur doing. instead of always trying to be better than everyone y dont u try just sitting in the wilderness talking. Its enjoyable. where instead sitting there mining gets repatitive. try something new.

Hey, didn't I know you from RuneScape, Pk3pure? I was Maruader10 if you remember me. We teamed up in the wild.
  • meat_bag0meat_bag0 Member Posts: 94
    yeah its VERY repetitive but its a way to waste some time so its not really TOO bad...although there are better games... if youd like to know my stats just look at meat_bag0 theres a few that are somewhat low because they are either boring or i dont work on them. i think they arent bad for never being a member... but yeah, patience is the key to runescape...

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
    ?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
    (?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

• Tmeyer1993Tmeyer1993 Member Posts: 9
    i think i know u marauder =D try remembering about tmeyer1993 / pro strenghz / str 0wnz y0 .. hehe good chars :Fif u mayb wannag imme ur msn would b kwl =D

btw wut the other guy said its true...its a way of wasting time...but its not a good think for head u know =D dont play runescape while at school... i almost risk biology =D hehe (no adict dont critize asshole =P)

My MSN? That would be [email protected]   

At my school they have it blocked. I tried back when I played like everynight.

u probly didnt pk  with me. my user on rs was 4rch3rp3r50n not pk3rpure. even so i mite reconize ur name. what ur stats? i was archer/mage

I was just a regular ole swordsman
  • mmobammoba Member Posts: 2

when you join a clain.you will feel something new.

oh..it is wonderfull.!

Clan?? You mean like Black Arm Gang, Pheonix? That's good for like one day...
  • Amaranth445Amaranth445 Member Posts: 9
    look at lvl 20 you can do some stuff but it is hard to lvl up faster i was at lvl 20 and i only hit 2's. now i am lvl 46, and i only hit 4's it is pretty lame if you ask me.
    actually if you are at lvl 40 it is more fun than at lvl 20 becuase my friend firesaber7 is at lvl 53 and he defeated the dragon slayer quest.
    though lvl 5 is actually more fun than lvl 20, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 0r even 90.
    higher lvl's are just too easy to use you get this and that in a matter of seconds you can't have any fun to do it the longer way to have the excitement of being a noobie
  • taz24053taz24053 Member Posts: 12
    Hell, any high lvls are fun...just wait til you reach the highest lvl you can go...but you might also wanna be a member too...if you feel like paying the member fee...
    to be a member is to just give the compony money. yes you get some cool benifiets but it sucks because you can only do so little if you start the game as a member. wait till you are like lvl 15 or 20 in everything then start.
    WTF i have an account lv 22 hitting 8's. Now thats fun! oh and its not a mage or ranger, or mem. :)