Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(perfect world)no clue whats going on here

trivastrivas Member Posts: 12
hi , as u see im new in the forums but anyways .. this is about perfect world the the asian mmo , so i got a mail from the perfect world team  saying "Perfect World Live Q&A’ this coming Friday, March 23, 2007 from 6 pm to 9 pm to be held in the Anonas Center near Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City" to ask question and stuff... so im guessing thats inside the game... BUT im not even in the beta...i mean i signed up for the beta and all but i didnt get an invite  , so right now i have no clue whats going on , does this mean im gonna get an invite in the near future?  or im missing something? if ne1 else got this e-mail could tell me , it would really help me btw , has the beta started yet?

Comments

• CeylousCeylous Member Posts: 134
    from what I understand from what I've read on these boards, there is a perfect world demo out right now but its in chinese. Theres going to be an english beta for perfect world.. um..... I think in may or august or something. Theres some more info here in MMORPG.com you'll just have to find it.

hfgl

Is there an MMO that out there that isn't affected by Xao Ping Wang and their money grubbing macro bots?
    http://wow.stratics.com/content/features/editorials/mf/
    Just say no to ingame money/mob farming.... the site says it all

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Ignore it.  Quezon City is in the Philipines.  that is unless you intend to fly there for this.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • mqt056mqt056 Member Posts: 20

If you dont live in the Philippines then forget about it. All it is, is that Level Up Games is holding a confrence/meeting where invited guest get to come and ask questions about Perfect World, and get some free food. Also Level Up Games will be giving away Perfect World Close Beta kits there as well. It does not mean you'll be getting in to Close Beta, but if you do live in Philippines and you can go, then most likely you are gonna get in to close beta, because of the close beta kits their giving away at that event.

Also to the other guy Perfect World is not a demo. It is already released in China, and there is also a international version which is also in Chinese. Japan's version is already release and Taiwan is released as well. The Vietnamese version is still in Open Beta. While the Philippine version will be starting their close beta on March 28.