Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anarchy Online is now a ghost town

124»

Comments

• HarafnirHarafnir Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

Ok, for that brother of yours, quick rundown on where to find lower levels in Omni.

1-20 Shadowlands

20- Temple

After that you can find people outside in Omni.

Clan is easier, a lot more in town. But for Omni that is the only way to go.

I have started so many character in that game these years I must count deleted levels in thousands... I have no idea why I like to start new that often there...

"This is not a game to be tossed aside lightly.
    It should be thrown with great force"

• Thing is he did trial with AO classic, not Fulll version of AO, so he was not able to get into SL. :(

Kinda odd that they lower the price to AO classic to get ppl to try but when ppl does there is noone  there to play with...everybody is in SL! Rather pointless if you ask me. I think noobs woudl feel alot better if they start in a populated area not a deserted one. All newb shoudl start in a common area and at lvl 10 or 20 you choose side...i think that woudl help newbs alot!

• SweedeSweede Member UncommonPosts: 209

Being able to start in sl sure helps, guess it's new and everyone that can goes to jobe, it is rare to see less then 16 people when you do a /list in the training grounds in jobe(16 is the max list shows)

Hven't checked out the offer now out since i allready have 2 accounts :)

• AzzazzimonAzzazzimon Member UncommonPosts: 211

You can try AO Classic (500ish MB download) or AO Deluxe (1300ish MB download).

Classic is the first release only and Deluxe is with Notum Wars and Shadowlands too.

Both are free to test for 7 days.

If you want to play after 7 days then you have to pay more for Deluxe than for Classic tho.

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon