Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• DrunkenWDrunkenW Member Posts: 250
    stick in the eye... what?

Just because FLS has a sense of marketing dosent make them assholes. Why premote a game in a closed, already hyped community?

Having followed the game for almost two years I can see where you are comming from but you need to put in some $$ in your logic. These guys have a rent to pay aswell.

See you in game
  • AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704
      FLS has some of the best dev communication I've ever seen!  Everyone who has had a good sit in the PotBS forums knows it!  Dont be silly Cal...  And everyone else feel free to read that thread because no one seems angry or upset in it 

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450
    Don't be such a cry baby.
  • w175jabw175jab Member Posts: 239
    Yah... I don't see angry people... if they are angry then they should be angry at themselves for not being smart enough to read a few simple instructions on how to get 1gold at mmosite.com after registering for an account.  Just register, follow the instructions, get the key and have fun... it's not rocket science.
  • DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

two things:

1: We can see what your forum name is by moving our eyes slightly to the left.

2: FLS has some of the best developer interaction with their fans that I have ever seen...actually they have THE best interaction with their fans...fan opinion has swayed this game to a major degree, and I respect that..just because they want to market a game in a way that gives them the best profit doesn't mean that they are greety, it's a business' right to make money in any ethical way possible.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• Gecko9525Gecko9525 Member Posts: 3
    Everyone is mad at MMOsite.com for making it difficult to get a beta key. They thought that MMOsite.com was using PotBS to drive traffic to their site but not giving away the beta keys. Why don't you read a little into it before throwing accusations around.
  • SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111
    MMOsite.com is a Chinese site that promotes so called free item shop games, what is a PotBS contest doing there?

• SalvatorisSalvatoris Member Posts: 1,360

mmosite.com does lean more heavily toward Eastern MMO coverage, and a lot of those games have "free" service supported by microtransactions... but they do also carry news items and promotions for western games.  I cant really stand most Korean MMOs, but I am aware that the Asian MMO market is huge..... it makes sense that they would have plenty of news regarding those games.