Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frames+Subscribing

Mr.RitzMr.Ritz Member Posts: 30
Having the forum in frames is very annoying when you use the wheel mouse. You will try to scroll up, but it scrolls the wrong  frame up. I just find it annoying. Also is there anyway to permanantly turn off subscribing to a topic. I don't like getting alot of e-mails saying that there was a reply.

I am all, I am none

Comments

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    Personally i have no problems using a wheel mouse but you can change this. In the top right corner under your inbox click "Your Account Settings". At the bottom of the first page there should be the option of "Use Inner Frames, []Yes []No." Have that selected on No and should clear up your problem.

As for subscribing to threads, still in your account settings click on the "Alert Settings" tab and it should be the first option on there to turn off auto-subscribing.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Originally posted by Mr.Ritz
    Having the forum in frames is very annoying when you use the wheel mouse. You will try to scroll up, but it scrolls the wrong  frame up. I just find it annoying. Also is there anyway to permanantly turn off subscribing to a topic. I don't like getting alot of e-mails saying that there was a reply.

I am all, I am none

Yup...disable them.  I don't like them either - I only kept it an option for those who liked it image  When people create new accounts now the default is "no"

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• Mr.RitzMr.Ritz Member Posts: 30
    Thank you. That helped alot. I will be on this forum a lot more because Komplete froum has been banned by bess.

I am all, I am none